Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Outside of Belicheck and a handful of established coaches, I doubt most coaches have full 100% autonomy on personnel decisions. That's what a GM is for. People thinking dumb and dumber run this thing with an iron fist is one of the biggest myths of the Cowboys. Garrett definitely got his say on personnel and coaching staff matters he just had to collaborate with Jerry/Stephen. How else do you explain Keith O'Quinn and Ben Bloom being here his entire tenure? Those are Garrett's boys. Garrett had a say on the DC choices. He also was the ultimate decision maker on rolling with Dak at the end of the '16 season and to strip down the oline when he first got the job. Dude definitely got more than a fair shake to build this thing the way he wanted.

Dak Prescott basically made it impossible for Romo to get his job back. He won like 11 games in a row. That's just how it goes. Romo conceded. As far as coaches, I don't think he had total say. He wanted to call plays this year and they wouldn't let him. He damn sure didn't want Kellen Moore to be his OC in the final year of his contract, and he didn't want Linehan to leave.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

O02SkBJ.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Toddler gone to :lupe:

I wanted to keep Toddler as OC for at least one more year :lupe:

Must mean we feel we getting an OC as a coach who is going to call the plays:lupe:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I would’ve liked to see what Richard could do without Marinelli handicapping the defense. It feels like his personality could’ve brought something out of that unit that Marinelli’s golly ass couldnt, if given full reign.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I would’ve liked to see what Richard could do without Marinelli handicapping the defense. It feels like his personality could’ve brought something out of that unit that Marinelli’s golly ass couldnt, if given full reign.

I like Richard. I do. But Seattle let him go. And he wasn't offered a HC job this off-season.

He made improvements, but ultimately the defense didn't get it done at crucial moments and his fingerprints was all over it.

If he did get fired, ultimately look no further than his 2 starting corners. Byron Jones = zero interceptions. Chido = can't track the ball when its in the air.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was flawed too. The best player should get the start and he held Lewis behind two inferior corners for multiple seasons. fukk that. I’m cool with letting everybody go: we got too many weapons to be sitting at home like some dumbasses.