Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
iu

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do yall think about Chris Petersen?
Good coach and he has that Boise State background that the Boys love for some reason.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak had 5000 yards 30 tds and 3-1 td to interceptions ratio

Zeke had 1800 all purpose yards and. 15 tds

Our starting wrs both had. Over 1000 yards 5+ td

That’s great production but doesn’t translates to wins. If that doesn’t tell you there’s a lot of toxicity running rampant through this organization, I don’t k ow what tell you. If you told us that would be our production effort the season started nobody here would be thinking we missed the playoffs.

cobb sort of underachieved and still put up better numbers than Beasley. Something is wrong with this organization. Thank god for the Nats championship, because something is wrong with the Cowboys and Rockets

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dak had 5000 yards 30 tds and 3-1 td to interceptions ratio

Zeke had 1800 all purpose yards and. 15 tds

Our starting wrs both had. Over 1000 yards 5+ td

That’s great production but doesn’t translates to wins. If that doesn’t tell you there’s a lot of toxicity running rampant through this organization, I don’t k ow what tell you. If you told us that would be our production effort the season started nobody here would be thinking we missed the playoffs.

cobb sort of underachieved and still put up better numbers than Beasley. Something is wrong with this organization. Thank god for the Nats championship, because something is wrong with the Cowboys and Rockets

He missed Romo's record for yardage by 1 yard.

Romo Threw for 4,903 in 2012.

They went 8-8.

And statistically, Dak actually had a better season than Romo as well.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He also had more weapons and better team than Romo.

He had a prime Dez, Witten. Miles Austin was still good. They had a legit offensive coordinator. Tyron Smith was in his 3rd season. DeMarco Murray and Felix Jones. Romo had enough weapons.

In fact, they had a decent team. And lost the last game on the year to a Rookie QB and RB.