Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
McKinney was better than Delpit by every metric. Keep it up with your posts like this though! They really bring a lot to the forum
You're only in here to say an LSU player sucks and an Alabama player is better. I've never seen you in a Cowboys thread before and it needs to go back to that.
:camby:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You're only in here to say an LSU player sucks and an Alabama player is better. I've never seen you in a Cowboys thread before and it needs to go back to that.
:camby:
Most ppl think the Cowboys are deciding between the two so that’s what I was commenting on. McKinney was much better than Delpit this season it doesn’t take a rocket scientist or a Bama fan to see that. McKinney had almost double the amount of tackles and 7 forced turnovers to only 3 for Delpit. I’ll give Delpit his credit he was great in 2018 but he definitely took a step back in 2019. Even LSU fans will tell you that

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Most ppl think the Cowboys are deciding between the two so that’s what I was commenting on. McKinney was much better than Delpit this season it doesn’t take a rocket scientist or a Bama fan to see that. McKinney had almost double the amount of tackles and 7 forced turnovers to only 3 for Delpit. I’ll give Delpit his credit he was great in 2018 but he definitely took a step back in 2019. Even LSU fans will tell you that
Don't care, you're still biased as fukk. Neither of them is worth taking at 17 either. We're not even at the combine yet. Nobody has any idea what teams will do.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Don't care, you're still biased as fukk. Neither of them is worth taking at 17 either. We're not even at the combine yet. Nobody has any idea what teams will do.
I agree with that actually I wouldn't take either that high but there's been a lot of talk about it in the media. And I told one of the Patriots fans on here that they shouldn't take any Bama player besides Ruggs or maybe McKinney so I'm not that biased. The only one with a bias here is you with your weird ass obsession and hatred with me. You don't have to quote me in every thread with the same bullshyt breh you can stop now. There's an ignore button if my posts are that upsetting to you

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I agree with that actually I wouldn't take either that high but there's been a lot of talk about it in the media. And I told one of the Patriots fans on here that they shouldn't take any Bama player besides Ruggs or maybe McKinney so I'm not that biased. The only one with a bias here is you with your weird ass obsession and hatred with me. You don't have to quote me in every thread with the same bullshyt breh you can stop now. There's an ignore button if my posts are that upsetting to you
full

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So what is the don't play Byron crew going to say when he gone and the guy who replaces him is getting destroyed...?

Whatever your opinion of Byron Jones is the fact is that he is one of the least thrown at corners in the league and there is a reason for that...

I wonder what Byron will say when he goes to KC and wins a superbowl next year...

You know...like 15 % of our former defense did this year...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So what is the don't play Byron crew going to say when he gone and the guy who replaces him is getting destroyed...?

Whatever your opinion of Byron Jones is the fact is that he is one of the least thrown at corners in the league and there is a reason for that...

I wonder what Byron will say when he goes to KC and wins a superbowl next year...

Who cares what he’ll say :heh: I cant point to a single game and say “we couldnt have won that without Byron Jones”

Daps

Would you give him Cooper's money? I don't think I'm against it, especially if you can put the transition tag on him and get picks back for him.