Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At this point I think Dallas should've started rebuilding last year.

People clowned Gruden for what he did but I would've done it last season.

To say the were super bowl contenders was a false narrative.

Tyron Smith would get a first round pick.
Zach Martin as well.

They got way too much money wrapped up in the offensive line and backfield. Now you have to pay Dak? It just doesn't make since.

Last years draft was wasted. The best pick was a backup running back.

Better cornerbacks than Byron Jones were traded. He should've been no different. He would've gotten a first last year.

Dallas could be sitting on 3 first round picks and maybe extra mid rounders, and not have to worry about breaking the bank for Dak.

Now they're stuck.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yea he has accuracy but I think he benefited more from a QB friendly system and having some really really good receivers. LSU's receivers and TE's bailed him out a lot this season.
What are you talking about? You act like Dallas doesn't have good receivers how did they bail him out a lot this season. I want to hear this fantastic breakdown when many people who I'm pretty sure do this more than both of us say they benefitted each other. Leave that faux black shyt alone fam we trying to win over here.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
What are you talking about? You act like Dallas doesn't have good receivers how did they bail him out a lot this season. I want to hear this fantastic breakdown when many people who I'm pretty sure do this more than both of us say they benefitted each other. Leave that faux black shyt alone fam we trying to win over here.

We talking NCAA and NFL, two diff leagues. How many college qb's have we seen ball out and come to the pros and be straight trash? We not getting burrow anyways fam. We stuck with Dak.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We talking NCAA and NFL, two diff leagues. How many college qb's have we seen ball out and come to the pros and be straight trash? We not getting burrow anyways fam. We stuck with Dak.
Your question and what we are talking about are two different things sir. I didn't say we are getting him I just asked aren't are WR good? I know we stuck with Dak and once he gets paid and is still Alex Smith Jr the turn will begin. Hopefully I'm wrong and dude actually gets better for the sake of winning.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
At this point I think Dallas should've started rebuilding last year.

People clowned Gruden for what he did but I would've done it last season.

To say the were super bowl contenders was a false narrative.

Tyron Smith would get a first round pick.
Zach Martin as well.

They got way too much money wrapped up in the offensive line and backfield. Now you have to pay Dak? It just doesn't make since.

Last years draft was wasted. The best pick was a backup running back.

Better cornerbacks than Byron Jones were traded. He should've been no different. He would've gotten a first last year.

Dallas could be sitting on 3 first round picks and maybe extra mid rounders, and not have to worry about breaking the bank for Dak.

Now they're stuck.
Well this is all because Jerry thinks he was close. Each and every time.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Well this is all because Jerry thinks he was close. Each and every time.

The media doesn't help either.

You got these sports talk shows that constantly repeat the shyt shyt over and over and over again.

The same segments and topics discussed literally every 20 minutes. They have to fill that time slot some how.

Dak's contract was discussed 5 different times on First Things First this morning :snoop: