Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Fuccccc that. I don't want a cac qb unless he can run a 4.5. I am not sold on Burrow.
Burrow my backup quarterback :to: . Thing about Burrow i like is his accuracy. He will hit receivers in stride. So those games when we needed a 1st down and Dak would throw behind receivers not letting them catch it in stride and the receiver would get tackled not picking up the 1st, those are the throws Burrow strives with. He’s not as big as Dak, more mobile though and can make something out of nothing. I remember his qb battle with Dwayne Haskins at OSU and rooting for Dwayne but knew if Burrow did win the job, we’d be fine.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Burrow my backup quarterback :to: . Thing about Burrow i like is his accuracy. He will hit receivers in stride. So those games when we needed a 1st down and Dak would throw behind receivers not letting them catch it in stride and the receiver would get tackled not picking up the 1st, those are the throws Burrow strives with. He’s not as big as Dak, more mobile though and can make something out of nothing. I remember his qb battle with Dwayne Haskins at OSU and rooting for Dwayne but knew if Burrow did win the job, we’d be fine.

Yea he has accuracy but I think he benefited more from a QB friendly system and having some really really good receivers. LSU's receivers and TE's bailed him out a lot this season.