Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I let Dak walk..not because he isn't good..he's very good actually. He just not enough. We need to build the D Line and rebuild the O Line and get a TE. Let Coop walk as well. I wish he hadn't resigned Tank. Try to find another Dak like middle round QB on a rookie contract with better coaching this time

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Let Dak walk, bring in Dez,Brady, Ab and let’s get this SB ring :mjtf:
giphy.gif

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I shouldve figured you didnt want a serious discussion.

Knicks have NEVER been the model franchise for the league.

Stupid comparison.

The Steelers went from 1979-2005 (26 seasons) between titles. Yet they still (as theyve always been) one of the model franchises in the sport.

Get them jokes off tho

im giving my opinion. I’m 29, and I’ve been watching football since ‘04/05ish, so obviously I missed those glory days in the 90s. That time came and went. As long as I’ve been watching football, the cowboys have been average at best. Y’all had a short window with Romo at the helm and fumbled the FG. Y’all took the league by surprise Dak and Zeke rookie year and then couldn’t capitalize the following years. Other than those, y’all haven’t made any real noise as far as being a “model franchise”, since I’ve been watching sports. I get why you’re defensive. I was giving my opinion.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I let Dak walk..not because he isn't good..he's very good actually. He just not enough. We need to build the D Line and rebuild the O Line and get a TE. Let Coop walk as well. I wish he hadn't resigned Tank. Try to find another Dak like middle round QB on a rookie contract with better coaching this time
we got lucky with dak. do yall not remember the pre-romo/post-aikman era? I'd do anything not to go through that era again. If QB's were easy to find, there would be more than 15 good ones in the league, but there just arent. They are extremely difficult to draft, project, and build. There are obvious talents that dont even pan out.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we got lucky with dak. do yall not remember the pre-romo/post-aikman era? I'd do anything not to go through that era again. If QB's were easy to find, there would be more than 15 good ones in the league, but there just arent. They are extremely difficult to draft, project, and build. There are obvious talents that dont even pan out.

I'm willing to go thru that again as long as we get it right

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez should tryout for the Dallas Renegades. :manny:

Because JJT is saying that NFL GMs and people in the Cowboys Front Office are laughing at those Dez videos.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

We could just as easily have been stuck with Paxton Lynch in the Dak draft if things fell just a slight bit differently.

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
No one wants to trade for Dak. The league already knows what he is at this point. The Cowboys do to, that's why he doesn't have a contract yet.

He just has us in a bad spot. Yall dudes who want to resign him know he's above average on his best day. Y'all are either too scared to see or don't want to know what happens if we let him walk