Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta make this top 10 pick count. Starting next year we'll be back to picking around 16-18 every year
This ain’t the NBA. Having a higher draft pick is always better but you can find great value and picks at any number run the First round. Look at where we got Lamb, he’s arguably the best player at his position in The draft. Since 2010, our best draft picks have been in the late first round.

Dez(24), Frederick (31), Martin(16), Jones (27), LVE(19) and Lamb (17), won’t mention Taco since he was a bust .

Our top ten picks have been Tyron Smith, Claiburnt and Zeke.

Which group has more success and been better to us.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This ain’t the NBA. Having a higher draft pick is always better but you can find great value and picks at any number run the First round. Look at where we got Lamb, he’s arguably the best player at his position in The draft. Since 2010, our best draft picks have been in the late first round.

Dez(24), Frederick (31), Martin(16), Jones (27), LVE(19) and Lamb (17), won’t mention Taco since he was a bust .

The nerve of you to put LVE in here :camby:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
This is the way you treat top 5 qb's so whats the problem :jawalrus:. Sounds like a world class organization treating a world class qb the right way :blessed:

He ain't a top 5 QB, I think that's what it is.

Dak is our QB, we're gonna root for him and we wanna see him succeed but we ain't gotta call him something he's not off the strength.

What's wrong with ya'll?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

:what:What kind of cherry-picked BS is this

“Wont mention Taco since he was a bust”
but mentioned Mo :unimpressed:

We have only picked early in the first round 3x in the last 10 years

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He ain't a top 5 QB, I think that's what it is.

Dak is our QB, we're gonna root for him and we wanna see him succeed but we ain't gotta call him something he's not off the strength.

What's wrong with ya'll?

Only Qb's I'm taking over Dak no questions asked are Mahommes, Wilson, and Rodgers. Anybody else is either a wash or worse than Dak.

No I'm not taking Brees. He can't consistently through the ball 25 yards. No I'm not taking Brady. To old and behind our O line he wouldn't last a month.

So you right. Dak isn't a top 5 QB. He's a top 4 Qb.:whew:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Qb's I'm taking over Dak no questions asked are Mahommes, Wilson, and Rodgers. Anybody else is either a wash or worse than Dak.

No I'm not taking Brees. He can't consistently through the ball 25 yards. No I'm not taking Brady. To old and behind our O line he wouldn't last a month.

So you right. Dak isn't a top 5 QB. He's a top 4 Qb.:whew:

Well, we're in the worst NFL QB era in the history of the game. :picard:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Well, we're in the worst NFL QB era in the history of the game. :picard:

Dak is going to shatter every dallas cowboys passing record AND make the most money of any player in the history of the dallas cowboys :whew:.

We not even the cowboys anymore. We the Dallas Dak's now :blessed:

What we need to do is get him a running back who won't lead the league in fumbles at his position again :stopitslime:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

I'm more concerned with what position is being addressed than order. Dez and Lamb were both top 10 talents in their respective drafts, no brainer picks..but you dont get those falls every year. What I take away from this is OL can be had anywhere, and the group that is the weakest link on this team is the one they have not had a quality draft pick at in the first round.