Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you're scarred of change. Just stick with eh over the unknown just because. Im pretty sure you do take your approach 10 outta 10 times and I'm pretty sure it shows too.
atleast with dak you know you have a chance to compete, we saw what happened to the team when he got hurt. Just hopeless. We've seen dak play on frontrunner squads and underachieving squads, regardless, you feel like you have a chance. Not having a QB places you in the worst position in sports, and they are hard to come by.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll going best defensive player available or BPA regardless the side of the ball at #10?

I've been intrigued at the OT position all offseason but Kyle Pitts potentially being a GOAT TE is also too good to pass up.
I just cant breh lol

Slater would be a A+ pick for several reasons:

Tyron and La’el have health issues

You can play him at guard and :camby: Connor Williams

Gives us much better depth

Tyron replacement within the next two seasons

But:

Look at our current secondary

Diggs
Brown
Canady
Robinson
Wilson
Thompson

Give me Horn, Surtain, or Farley

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ya'll going best defensive player available or BPA regardless the side of the ball at #10?

I've been intrigued at the OT position all offseason but Kyle Pitts potentially being a GOAT TE is also too good to pass up.
BPA...:manny:

even though I would prefer CB.

Edit: Bucky, Broaddus and Kyle were killing Helman on the Draft Show yesterday because he was dead set on drafting CBs earlier than OT. So maybe I might be out of touch.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We gotta make this top 10 pick count. Starting next year we'll be back to picking around 16-18 every year
:russ:

InfantileDisloyalBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
atleast with dak you know you have a chance to compete, we saw what happened to the team when he got hurt. Just hopeless. We've seen dak play on frontrunner squads and underachieving squads, regardless, you feel like you have a chance. Not having a QB places you in the worst position in sports, and they are hard to come by.
Fam with Dak we were a powerball lucky kick away from being 0-4. We weren't competing with Dak unless like I've said many times before you have him on your fantasy team. We were so hopeless we didn't get the number 1 pick that would've got Dak ran out of town. I don't feel like I have a chance of nothing more than about 9-7 maybe 10-6. That's the QB Dak is and it shows. I rather not have one and try with a cheaper rookie QB that can be easily replaced now than keep Dak because I want a chance to be 9-7 most years. He like Cousins just ain't that dude. These nfl owners and front offices are stupid and won't get it until one takes the chance to stop being a bytch and let one of these Cousins level nikkas roll and they have immediate success after doing it that way. Bunch of monkey see monkey do ass owners.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam with Dak we were a powerball lucky kick away from being 0-4. We weren't competing with Dak unless like I've said many times before you have him on your fantasy team. We were so hopeless we didn't get the number 1 pick that would've got Dak ran out of town. I don't feel like I have a chance of nothing more than about 9-7 maybe 10-6. That's the QB Dak is and it shows. I rather not have one and try with a cheaper rookie QB that can be easily replaced now than keep Dak because I want a chance to be 9-7 most years. He like Cousins just ain't that dude. These nfl owners and front offices are stupid and won't get it until one takes the chance to stop being a bytch and let one of these Cousins level nikkas roll and they have immediate success after doing it that way. Bunch of monkey see monkey do ass owners.
I'd rather watch consistent 10-6/9-7 years then then gamble on a qb :yeshrug:

We very well might never win a superbowl, I'm ok with that if the team is putting a competitive product on the field every year. Im not a superbowl or bust type of guy, this isn't the NBA where the most talented team wins every year, there are too many variables in the NFL for me to think superbowl or bust, I just want a consistently good product with hope that things fall our way. I realized this after the 2014 playoff game against GB. I thoroughly enjoyed that season even though we didn't win. Same with the 2016 season.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'd rather watch consistent 10-6/9-7 years then then gamble on a qb :yeshrug:

We very well might never win a superbowl, I'm ok with that if the team is putting a competitive product on the field every year. Im not a superbowl or bust type of guy, this isn't the NBA where the most talented team wins every year, there are too many variables in the NFL for me to think superbowl or bust, I just want a consistently good product with hope that things fall our way. I realized this after the 2014 playoff game against GB. I thoroughly enjoyed that season even though we didn't win. Same with the 2016 season.
With Dak there is a slim chance to win a SB similar to the Vikes with Cousins. Them dudes really just aren't it. You just want to be entertained on Sundays and that's it. I want chances to win it all. All this I'm not about a SB aka not SB or bust talk is lunacy. I enjoyed them season too but I had belief we could win it all if things went right. I don't have that with this team. We stuck talking the same Dak centric shyt for the next few years because he's done improving period. That's not just a him thing but a player period thing after 3/4 years starting in any league. Don't believe me look at players stats and tell me most aren't about the same players for the most part after about 3/4 years staring in any league.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you're scarred of change. Just stick with eh over the unknown just because. Im pretty sure you do take your approach 10 outta 10 times and I'm pretty sure it shows too.
Dallas doesn’t have a rich tradition for being a dominant defense. I been around for the years when we didn’t have Romo Aikman and Dak and that shyt was terrible. Bledsoe was a good stopgap but the limitations were heavy and obvious. Same with Quincy. This team is unbearable to watch with a competent qb at least in Daks level. We haven’t show the skill to develope young QBs . We sit. Have a wb whisperer. We can’t even develop a backup wb with these undrafted qbs we take chances on.