Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam what are you talking about? All emotional are you fukking Dak? I said they weren't going to keep him because until now that never happened. He is average and you can quote this if I'm wrong he won't get markedly better during this contract. He will be who he has been the last few years. I was wrong but being wrong once groupie doesn't equate to not knowing something. I guess that's why you're a Dak dikkrider because you're scarred to have an opinion that might be wrong. Lol
Dak prescott will widely be considered a top 5 elite qb after next season. If you still think he's average we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Even if he isn't worth the contract him and his team fought a couple of years with the team and in the process the market continued to go up. Maybe this will be a precautionary tale to the other franchises to lock the guy up early or either decide to let him go so you can move on with your future. Us doing neither now has given Dak Prescott the most guaranteed money ever.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dak prescott will widely be considered a top 5 elite qb after next season. If you still think he's average we'll just have to agree to disagree.
He will be considered elite by dumbass dudes that don't watch games and just see out of context numbers. He is average ain't shyt to agree to disagree on. fukk does he do just as a QB that's above average?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've seen that, I don't agree completely but yes its somewhat true his performance improves with weapons around him, pretty much like the majority of qb's in the league. We have weapons, so I don't see the issue. Since Amari has been on the team, he's put up elite numbers. Amari is still on the team, as is a litany of other weapons.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He will be considered elite by dumbass dudes that don't watch games and just see out of context numbers. He is average ain't shyt to agree to disagree on. fukk does he do just as a QB that's above average?
Thats your opinion, I have my own :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Just to make it easier in the future here is how to add timestamps to the videos. For YouTube URLs that already have a question mark, you need to use &t= to indicate the timestamp. For URLs that do not include a question mark, you need to add that question mark in and use ?t=to indicate the timestamp.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if he isn't worth the contract him and his team fought a couple of years with the team and in the process the market continued to go up. Maybe this will be a precautionary tale to the other franchises to lock the guy up early or either decide to let him go so you can move on with your future. Us doing neither now has given Dak Prescott the most guaranteed money ever.
Exactly . Could’ve had him at 33-35 million two years ago and Jerruh played hardball
And played himself. The media has been telling Jerruh for three years to go ahead and secure Dak. Everybody been telling gingham. Even Dak Detractors . Lesser QBs have been secured over the last two years. That’s the s only drawback I see . Yeah I was on board with Dak but would’ve definitely loved him at 1% more than Goff and Wentz. Now we’re 6%. Just t dumb financing by Jerry and Stephen

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Exactly . Could’ve had him at 33-35 million two years ago and Jerruh played hardball
And played himself. The media has been telling Jerruh for three years to go ahead and secure Dak. Everybody been telling gingham. Even Dak Detractors . Lesser QBs have been secured over the last two years. That’s the s only drawback I see . Yeah I was on board with Dak but would’ve definitely loved him at 1% more than Goff and Wentz. Now we’re 6%. Just t dumb financing by Jerry and Stephen
Yeah if they were going to keep him this is beyond stupid. Funny enough Dalton helped to fukk this up. If they stunk Jags bad I'm not sure we are here right now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If not going against the grain means putting my stock in a proven commodity over gambling on a rookie...well yea fukk that. I'll take my approach 10 times outta 10.
Yeah you're scarred of change. Just stick with eh over the unknown just because. Im pretty sure you do take your approach 10 outta 10 times and I'm pretty sure it shows too.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll going best defensive player available or BPA regardless the side of the ball at #10?

I've been intrigued at the OT position all offseason but Kyle Pitts potentially being a GOAT TE is also too good to pass up.
If we draft pitts, we could easily move gallup/jarwin for a 2nd/3rd rounder. I dont see pitts falling that far, but if he does you gotta consider it