Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dak is going to shatter every dallas cowboys passing record AND make the most money of any player in the history of the dallas cowboys :whew:.

We not even the cowboys anymore. We the Dallas Dak's now :blessed:

What we need to do is get him a running back who won't lead the league in fumbles at his position again :stopitslime:
We sure Dak wouldn't been in the running for most fumbles at his position if he didn't get hurt? Dude had 3 in 5 games himself.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is going to shatter every dallas cowboys passing record AND make the most money of any player in the history of the dallas cowboys :whew:.

We not even the cowboys anymore. We the Dallas Dak's now :blessed:

What we need to do is get him a running back who won't lead the league in fumbles at his position again :stopitslime:

Dak was a fumbling machine before his injury as well tho. :usure:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak was a fumbling machine before his injury as well tho. :usure:

He got his money now so his mind is right. Also how many of those fumbles are cause he taking a blind side hit because of our trash line ? When Terrence Steele is not even out of his stance before a DE is aorund him and Conor Williams starts every play on his ass I am shocked Dak doesn't have way more fumbles.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got his money now so his mind is right. Also how many of those fumbles are cause he taking a blind side hit because of our trash line ? When Terrence Steele is not even out of his stance before a DE is aorund him and Conor Williams starts every play on his ass I am shocked Dak doesn't have way more fumbles.

Three of those fumbles happen during a design run. :usure:

Also, Dak pocket awareness is trash.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Is his pockets winning Super Bowls tho. :jbhmm:

You got to win a super bowl to get paid now :russ:

So all but what...6 qb's in the last decade need to have their money taking cause they didn't win a superbowl :russ:

It's funny cause Romo got more guaranteed money in his contract in 2013 than super bowl winning QB Joe Flacco did...let me go back to those old threads and see if the same people who are complaining about Dak making mahommes money was also complaining about Romo being paid Flacco money:mjpls: somehow I doubt it :mjpls:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got to win a super bowl to get paid now :russ:

So all but what...6 qb's in the last decade need to have their money taking cause they didn't win a superbowl :russ:

It's funny cause Romo got more guaranteed money in his contract in 2013 than super bowl winning QB Joe Flacco did...let me go back to those old threads and see if the same people who are complaining about Dak making mahommes money was also complaining about Romo being paid Flacco money:mjpls: somehow I doubt it :mjpls:

Do you remember who you're speaking to? :heh:

I was the #1 Romo hater on this forum. :heh:

You can try that Fake Militant shyt with someone else. :heh:

What type of militant defend a Mutt that didn't take a knee.:mjpls:

Engaged to a Lilly Blonde Cave Bytch. :mjpls:

Big up his White family and denigrated his Back family. :mjpls:

Sound like you love this type people. :mjpls: