Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The cowboys are paying a third of the cap to dak and amari cooper. These players ain’t great; they are good. When jimmy won the first super bowl, the team was the youngest and had the lowest team salary. Dallas is paying 6-7 players money like they super elite but they aren’t.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Do you remember who you're speaking to? :heh:

I was the #1 Romo hater on this forum. :heh:

You can try that Fake Militant shyt with someone else. :heh:

What type of militant defend a Mutt that didn't take a knee.:mjpls:

Engaged to a Lilly Blonde Cave Bytch. :mjpls:

Big up his White family and denigrated his Back family. :mjpls:

Sound like you love this type people. :mjpls:

So making sure that two different quarterbacks of two different ethnicities are treated equally when it comes to contracts is MILITANT behavior:mjpls:

Typical right wing cac talking point where equality = militant. Let me go ahead and get some screenshots of your account and pass it along to some people who have higher security clearances than I do and see what they can dig up :mjpls:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So making sure that two different quarterbacks of two different ethnicities are treated equally when it comes to contracts is MILITANT behavior:mjpls:

Typical right wing cac talking point where equality = militant. Let me go ahead and get some screenshots of your account and pass it along to some people who have higher security clearances than I do and see what they can dig up :mjpls:

You just went full retard breh. :heh:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cowboys are paying a third of the cap to dak and amari cooper. These players ain’t great; they are good. When jimmy won the first super bowl, the team was the youngest and had the lowest team salary. Dallas is paying 6-7 players money like they super elite but they aren’t.
Amari Cooper is elite by any metric, he deserves his money.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You just went full retard breh. :heh:
tenor.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Finally watched the PC. Seeing Jerry and Stephen have to sit through a hour of the media sucking Dak off for winning the deal was :banderas:

I know those cacs are livid on the inside and Jerry is probably disgusted with his son.