Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

dak stans make me dislike this nikka soo much :mjtf:

To be fair, Peyton had a HoF WR and a HoF RB for a bulk of those starts. Not saying Dak doesn't has talent, but he never played w/ no HoF skill players in their prime.

Also, young Peyton was notorious for not doing shyt in the playoffs.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I mean its not like we are gonna be tier 1 shopping anyways, but expect some veterans from other teams to be released.
:francis:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@BlueHeffner Tell me this part I times tamped isn't what we've been saying about dude.

Facts

The Kirk Cousins comparison is spot-on. While Dak may be marginally better, they are both QBs that are overpaid and cant carry a team.

I dont care about Dak’s stats. Ever since he has become the focal part of the offense, we have become a worse team. Thats no coincidence.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts

The Kirk Cousins comparison is spot-on. While Dak may be marginally better, they are both QBs that are overpaid and cant carry a team.

I dont care about Dak’s stats. Ever since he has become the focal part of the offense, we have become a worse team. Thats no coincidence.
Who are these qb's out here single-handidly carrying teams? Watson just went 4-12. Brees had 3-straight 7-9 seasons when his defense was poor. Brady has had significant help his entire career including last year. Russ wants out due to a lack of offensive weapons. Lamar Jackson gets exposed every playoffs. I guess you could say mahomes, but outside of him, who are these qb's carrying teams?

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who are these qb's out here single-handidly carrying teams? Watson just went 4-12. Brees had 3-straight 7-9 seasons when his defense was poor. Brady has had significant help his entire career including last year. Who are these qb's carrying teams?
Man just say you're scarred and leave it at that. Dak is who he is now an average Kirk Cousins level QB. No more no less.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Who are these qb's out here single-handidly carrying teams? Watson just went 4-12. Brees had 3-straight 7-9 seasons when his defense was poor. Brady has had significant help his entire career including last year. Who are these qb's carrying teams?
Here u go with this dumb shyt AGAIN

Carrying a team ^^^^ (that 9ers team was in the Championship game that season)

Dak CANT do that.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man just say you're scarred and leave it at that. Dak is who he is now an average Kirk Cousins level QB. No more no less.
You have zero credibility as a qb evaluator. You legit thought the franchise was gonna let dak walk because you had it made up in your mind he was average. NOPE. YOU WERE WRONG. :unimpressed:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Except he's already done this

:mjlol:

Zeke, Coop, Ceedee, Gallup all played and balled

Dez aint play that 9ers game and Miles got hurt. Romo was throwing to fukkin Kevin Ogletree and Jesse Holley with the game on the line on the road against an elite defense :camby:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Zeke, Coop, Ceedee, Gallup all played and balled

Dez aint play that 9ers game and Miles got hurt. Romo was throwing to fukkin Kevin Ogletree and Jesse Holley with the game on the line on the road against an elite defense :camby:
So you're saying if a qb plays with elite weapons, he cant carry a team? :mjlit:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You have zero credibility as a qb evaluator. You legit thought the franchise was gonna let dak walk because you had it made up in your mind he was average. NOPE. YOU WERE WRONG. :unimpressed:
Fam what are you talking about? All emotional are you fukking Dak? I said they weren't going to keep him because until now that never happened. He is average and you can quote this if I'm wrong he won't get markedly better during this contract. He will be who he has been the last few years. I was wrong but being wrong once groupie doesn't equate to not knowing something. I guess that's why you're a Dak dikkrider because you're scarred to have an opinion that might be wrong. Lol