Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This dude broke it down perfectly. :russ:

I agree with everything he said, except for the Watson stuff. I'm not finna sit here and act like he wasn't putting up emtpy calorie stats, taking dumbass unecessary sacks, and playing awful without a true #1, alll of which are much like Dak.

Choosing between Dak and Watson is like do you want some shyt on ya carpet or some shyt with gold sprinkles on ya carpet.
:mjlol:

Give me Russ or draft a QB.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing telling is y'all's vice grip on Daks jock. I don't play fantasy football so you and Jesus man can both gtfoh with these bullshyt stats. We were 2 games off the normal 8-8. Eh that's not 40 million better sorry. Get off Daks jock
Again, answer the question or stop replying to me. Show me a list of average/mediocre qb's that put up elite garbage stats or stfu... :unimpressed:

If what dak is doing is so commonplace, list some example, should be an easy task :unimpressed:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Again, answer the question or stop replying to me. Show me a list of average/mediocre qb's that put up elite garbage stats or stfu... :unimpressed:

If what dak is doing is so commonplace, list some example, should be an easy task :unimpressed:
Suck a dikk nikka. When you show me all these nikkas that put the blame on only Dak I'll do your shyt Until then do the first sentence.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You expect Dak fans to know anything but stats? Using their logic though the D hasn't been that bad until this year so whats Daks excuses for the last few years?

An above average QB gets us to 11-5 to 12-4 in those 8-8/9-7 seasons. He ain't that. I don't begrudge dude getting his bread but we bet not pay that shyt. Non exclusive his ass and get some picks. We can b 8-8 or 9-7 with Darnold

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
An above average QB gets us to 11-5 to 12-4 in those 8-8/9-7 seasons. He ain't that. I don't begrudge dude getting his bread but we bet not pay that shyt. Non exclusive his ass and get some picks. We can b 8-8 or 9-7 with Darnold
Basically. If he gets the money I'm not mad at him. He's supposed to want and try to get that. I'd be mad at the Boys for doing it though. He's not that dude. People always love mentioning the D but how about games like NO or NE when the D played good and this dude out here throwing like 9-10 points? They can mention them Big12 bullshyt yards but when does duke ever do that shyt when the game is close the whole game? Dude will be hard pressed to find those games from him. Hell he probably should've won the Rams game last year on that call but that game was close what type of,stats did dude put up? I think the Vikings game two years ago on Sunday night was one of the few he put up them nice stats in a close game that wasn't a blow out. Besides that can't remember many games of dude doing so.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically. If he gets the money I'm not mad at him. He's supposed to want and try to get that. I'd be mad at the Boys for doing it though. He's not that dude. People always love mentioning the D but how about games like NO or NE when the D played good and this dude out here throwing like 9-10 points? They can mention them Big12 bullshyt yards but when does duke ever do that shyt when the game is close the whole game? Dude will be hard pressed to find those games from him. Hell he probably should've won the Rams game last year on that call but that game was close what type of,stats did dude put up? I think the Vikings game two years ago on Sunday night was one of the few he put up them nice stats in a close game that wasn't a blow out. Besides that can't remember many games of dude doing so.

You mean the same Vikings team that lost to Dalton a season later? That's not a good look for ol Rayne :russ:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean the same Vikings team that lost to Dalton a season later? That's not a good look for ol Rayne :russ:
Dak played against the better team. They had Stefon Diggs and a better defense. Vikings loss a couple of pro-bowlers on defense from the previous season