Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nothing but excuses to not give dak his credit. Shyt is lame, the inability to keep it 100 is a feminine trait
:gucci:

Even if I give him credit for that win (and really I'm just saying that he had a boatload of offensive talent around him which you seem to be calling out?), you're going to ignore the next week?

What happened in the Rams game that followed?

You remember when he was throwing balls behind or too high or too low for Gallup to catch in the 2nd half of that Divisional game?

What about how the Rams completely stuffed our running game and Dak was rendered useless...

Rams were really putting 8-9 in the box towards the end of the game on obvious running downs. And Dak had no answer. No audible, no change, no hot routes. Just lines up and lets Zeke run into a brick wall to effectively end the game. That was the end of his 3rd season in the league. Dude was no rookie. It was still the Garrett/Moore offense. And he did fukk all at the LoS to help us out.

I give Dak credit for the 2nd half of the Packers Divisional game in 2016-2017 for leading the comeback. But the first half? He lead that anemic offense to repeated punts so Aaron Rodgers could run up the score. Is that not on Dak? We wouldn't have been down 24-3 to begin with in that game if Dak was able to convert and keep the chains moving.

You hanging your hat on one game from January 2019 even though we have almost 20 games sample size after that where he's been empty stats and disappointment.

So who is really unable to keep it 100? :jbhmm:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Even if I give him credit for that win (and really I'm just saying that he had a boatload of offensive talent around him which you seem to be calling out?), you're going to ignore the next week?

You remember when he was throwing balls behind or too high or too low for Gallup to catch in the 2nd half of that Divisional game?

What about how the Rams completely stuffed our running game and Dak was rendered useless...

Rams were really putting 8-9 in the box towards the end of the game on obvious running downs. And Dak had no answer. No audible, no change, no hot routes. Just lines up and lets Zeke run into a brick wall to effectively end the game. That was the end of his 3rd season in the league. Dude was no rookie. It was still the Garrett/Moore offense. And he did fukk all at the LoS to help us out.

I give Dak credit for the 2nd half of the Packers Divisional game in 2016-2017 for leading the comeback. But the first half? He lead that anemic offense to repeated punts so Aaron Rodgers could run up the score. Is that not on Dak? We wouldn't have been down 24-3 to begin with in that game if Dak was able to convert and keep the chains moving.

You hanging your hat on one game from January 2019 even though we have almost 20 games sample size after that where he's been empty stats and disappointment.

You're nitpicking, no qb plays flawlessly through 4 quarters. None. Bottom line is did he do enough to win the game or not?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dallas hasn't been out of the 2nd round of the playoffs for 25 years, so making dak the 'face of mediocrity' isn't right. Dalton was supposed to be a small fall off, but we went from the number 1 offense in the league to not being able to score a td for several games. If it was all about garbage time stats, why didn't Dalton and Dinucci light it up?

If I was Dak, I'd get out of Dallas. Don't waste your career being Tony Romo'd and get called an underachiever because the fo/ownership hybrid refuses to do what it takes to win and hire a real gm.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dallas hasn't been out of the 2nd round of the playoffs for 25 years, so making dak the 'face of mediocrity' isn't right. Dalton was supposed to be a small fall off, but we went from the number 1 offense in the league to not being able to score a td for several games. If it was all about garbage time stats, why didn't Dalton and Dinucci light it up?

If I was Dak, I'd get out of Dallas. Don't waste your career being Tony Romo'd and get called an underachiever because the fo/ownership hybrid refuses to do what it takes to win and hire a real gm.
I've asked this question multiple times and have yet to receive a response, pretty telling

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, we need to do one of these moves.

1. Trade for Watson.

2. Draft Justin Fields.

3. Trade for Russell Wilson.

None. Non exclusive tag Dak and don't match. Get 2 first rd picks and select Surtain and Barmore and select UNC Howell in the later rds

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I've asked this question multiple times and have yet to receive a response, pretty telling
The only thing telling is y'all's vice grip on Daks jock. I don't play fantasy football so you and Jesus man can both gtfoh with these bullshyt stats. We were 2 games off the normal 8-8. Eh that's not 40 million better sorry. Get off Daks jock

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

He a Dak rider that keep hyping up fantasy football numbers for paying half black Cousins 40mill. Dude average as shyt but cats wanna pay him because of bogus numbers anybody not trying to sound good know is bullshyt. How many games Dak done put up these inflated numbers when he was in a close game the whole game?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:
Dalton was 4-5 with a worse OL and an injured Zeke and Zack Martin

Yea Dak get out of Dallas. Leave a situation where you have a top-10’OL and get to throw to Gallup, Ceedee, and Cooper to inflate your stats..

Go to a team like the Texans, Slurs, Lions, or Broncos. You’ll win a ton of Super Bowls there:ehh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dalton didn't start winning until the defense started playing better. That stretch of initial games, the opposition was averaging nearly 40 points a game.