Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:gucci:

Even if I give him credit for that win (and really I'm just saying that he had a boatload of offensive talent around him which you seem to be calling out?), you're going to ignore the next week?

What happened in the Rams game that followed?

You remember when he was throwing balls behind or too high or too low for Gallup to catch in the 2nd half of that Divisional game?

What about how the Rams completely stuffed our running game and Dak was rendered useless...

Rams were really putting 8-9 in the box towards the end of the game on obvious running downs. And Dak had no answer. No audible, no change, no hot routes. Just lines up and lets Zeke run into a brick wall to effectively end the game. That was the end of his 3rd season in the league. Dude was no rookie. It was still the Garrett/Moore offense. And he did fukk all at the LoS to help us out.

I give Dak credit for the 2nd half of the Packers Divisional game in 2016-2017 for leading the comeback. But the first half? He lead that anemic offense to repeated punts so Aaron Rodgers could run up the score. Is that not on Dak? We wouldn't have been down 24-3 to begin with in that game if Dak was able to convert and keep the chains moving.

You hanging your hat on one game from January 2019 even though we have almost 20 games sample size after that where he's been empty stats and disappointment.

So who is really unable to keep it 100? :jbhmm:

The rams had two 100 yard rushers in that game and held the ball for 36 minutes. Dallas didnt get a sack or a turnover.

It's a team sport breh. Defense played like ass

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
D4L or Dem Franchize Boyz? I say neither.
giphy.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
D4L or Dem Franchize Boyz? I say neither.
giphy.gif
I think I’ve made my decision.

Anything below 40M AAV I’m D4L.

I’m sorry brehs, I simply do not trust the GM who tried to trade up for Paxton Lynch and Connor Cook to find another quarterback. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think I’ve made my decision.

Anything below 40M AAV I’m D4L.

I’m sorry brehs, I simply do not trust the GM who tried to trade up for Paxton Lynch and Connor Cook to find another quarterback. :yeshrug:

We 8-8/9-7 status with Dak. If we get too much worse with a Paxton Lynch Cookmtype QB we can get a "can't miss" QB early in the first. I'm team neither but if we have to pick one I'm all for the non exclusive franchise tag. If he gets something on the open market and its too much we get picks. fukk status quo just because when we don't even think dude is that dude but outta fear