Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you post proof? All I see bullshyt isn't proof of nothing. The numbers in context do support he's average. Only a Dak fantasy football owner/groupie would say otherwise. The Skins wasn't much with Cousins and are now about the same who the fukk you think you're fooling out here? Using your fugazy ass logic the defense wasn't really ever trash just middle of,the road. Be consistent. I see great upside in letting him walk. Kirk Cousins nikkas don't make your team better esp for 40million. That's good enough upside to let him go.
Bro you can look through the last few pages of this thread of folks using wins/losses as a justification for paying dude. And no the numbers in context do not prove he is average. You can't point out a single qb that has put up equivalent numbers that is considered average. The garbage time narrative is....garbage. if garbage time were a thing you'd have bum ass qb's putting up monster numbers, and that like never happens. I mean look at the browns, their qb's have played in garbage time for over a decade and not once did any of them put up numbers similar to dak. So yea kill that argument. Same can be said for Miami qb's , and other team that has fielded trash qb's consistently. This isn't the NBA. The notion that a qb can just pad stats to a tune of 450 yards per game is just preposterous and not rooted in reality.

As for the skins. Yea they were mediocre-to-trash when he was there. The team was poorly built and devoid of talent. So they let dude walk in order to build up other areas of the team. Something many dallas fans are suggesting we do. They successfully built a defense mainly through the draft, brought in some decent skill players and lineman, and all of a sudden they have a foundation for a qb to thrive in. Only problem they don't have a QB. They thought they could cheap out with Alex Smith, fail. They thought they could just draft a qb in the 1st, another fail. These are all things our fanbase have suggested to replace dak. Reality is, the vast majority of qb's selected in the 1st are complete bust. If the Redskins had Kirk Cousins last year they win the division with ease. Finding a QB is the hardest thing in sports, building a solid team around them is much easier once you do find them. But this fanbase seems to think any average qb can replace dak. We saw that theory fail last year with Dalton. Now you got folks saying Mac fukkin Jones can replicate dak. Just laughable.

The narrative that team can't build around dak making 40m is flat out bullshyt as well, and I think many of you know this. Its been done many times before. The team's entire offense is intact, virtually zero holes at any position. The team has great DE in Lawrence, another good one in gregory, a future stud in Diggs, a mediocre LB group with upside of a different scheme, and mediocre players at DT, S. The defensive unit can easily be built through the draft. But even if the defense never becomes great, dak has already shown he can win games with mediocre defenses, so where's the problem?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak requires 3 All Pro OL, an All Pro RB, a HoF (past his prime, but still) TE, and a Pro Bowl WR...

Just to go 1-2 in the playoffs.

Just to get sonned by the Jets and Bears and Eagles backups. That’s just one season, btw.

Remember when Zeke was suspended for 6 games in 2017? We all do. He was atrocious.

Dak needs all the tools in the cupboard and then some. Just to lose to winning teams and statpad vs bottom feeders

Unless of course he’s playing the Jets. He can’t beat those bottom feeders.

:camby:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak requires 3 All Pro OL, an All Pro RB, a HoF (past his prime, but still) TE, and a Pro Bowl WR...

Just to go 1-2 in the playoffs.

Just to get sonned by the Jets and Bears and Eagles backups. That’s just one season, btw.

Remember when Zeke was suspended for 6 games in 2017? We all do. He was atrocious.

Dak needs all the tools in the cupboard and then some. Just to lose to winning teams and statpad vs bottom feeders

Unless of course he’s playing the Jets. He can’t beat those bottom feeders.

:camby:
Explain the Seahawks playoff victory

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Explain the Seahawks playoff victory
:gucci:

Dak had Zack, Tyron, and La'el on the OL
Zeke at RB (probably his last solid year)
Cooper and Gallup at WR
All Pro CB Byron

But let's talk about the Seahawks that game.

BZLdBia.jpg

That secondary :scust:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
fukk Dak... he can go somewhere else. I don’t give a fukk if we suck next year. He’s not the future of the franchise... I’d rather the team be some shyt but have options than be locked into mediocrity for the next 5+ years.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
fukk Dak... he can go somewhere else. I don’t give a fukk if we suck next year. He’s not the future of the franchise... I’d rather the team be some shyt but have options than be locked into mediocrity for the next 5+ years.
My coli brehs (minus a select few :hhh:) see the light:wow:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I will enjoy yall crying when this deal gets done :umad:

It don't matter what yall want, its Jerry's world

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

Dak had Zack, Tyron, and La'el on the OL
Zeke at RB (probably his last solid year)
Cooper and Gallup at WR
All Pro CB Byron

But let's talk about the Seahawks that game.

BZLdBia.jpg

That secondary :scust:
Nothing but excuses to not give dak his credit. Shyt is lame, the inability to keep it 100 is a feminine trait