Against Everyone else:
62.6% completion
3668 yards
16 Tds
9 Ints
90.5 rating

Both the Slurs were bottom 5 defenses in 2019 and had top-10 defenses in 2020

Without those two teams to bully, Duke is AVERAGE
If you did this for every good qb in the league you'd realize the point you're making...well it doesn't exist. Good teams are good teams for a reason. Damn near every qb's performances drop against its better teams, thats a no-brainer. Look at how Brady performed against the saints defense in multiple matchups this year.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Was Tony Romo paid based on skill set, talent and accomplishments?
You obviously can make an argument that he was overpaid in 2013. Was he one of the highest paid players in the league in 2013 when he signed him. I do remember he was teh highest paid player in franchise history.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Romo went 3 straight seasons losing the last game of the year to get into the playoffs.

he also has a bunch of loses where they threw picks to allow the other team to take the lead or keep the lead late in the game.
Imagine being a fan of this team and thinking this is true :mjlol:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The bottom line is both game down to defense, nitpicking each quarter is pointless, the offense did enough to win and the defense couldn't get a stop. If they get s stop we win, it's that simple.
If you feel the offense who could not sustain any drives after the first drive did enough in that game, then I don't know what to tell you.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If you did this for every good qb in the league you'd realize the point you're making...well it doesn't exist. Good teams are good teams for a reason. Damn near every qb's performances drop against its better teams, thats a no-brainer. Look at how Brady performed against the saints defense in multiple matchups this year.
Dude, thats two teams. TWO.

Those numbers on the bottom INCLUDE games against bum teams like the Dolphins, Lions, Bears, and the Jets, and his numbers are STILL trash

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Against the 3-13 Slurs and the 4-12 Giants in 2019:
74% completion
1234 yards
14 Tds
2 Ints
132.66 rating

Against Everyone else:
62.6% completion
3668 yards
16 Tds
9 Ints
90.5 rating

Both the Slurs were bottom 5 defenses in 2019 and had top-10 defenses in 2020

Without those two teams to bully, Duke is AVERAGE
Don't forget his game against the mighty 5-11 Dolphins in game 3. So outside of those first three games, he proceeded to throw 14 touchdowns and 8 Ints the rest of the season. But 40 million dollars.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Don't forget his game against the mighty 5-11 Dolphins in game 3. So outside of those first three games, he proceeded to throw 14 touchdowns and 8 Ints the rest of the season. But 40 million dollars.
Are we talking about the same 5-11 Dolphins team that beat NE in the final game of the season causing them not to get home field advantage and picking Brady off for a pick 6 in that game??

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I mean all I see is people posting his win and losses against good teams. Seems to be a common talking point. You can say he's average all you want but the numbers don't support that and the market rate for his services don't either. Its funny you like to compare him to kirk cousins, and I look at the redskins, they have the makings of a good football team, only missing a QB. They got cute and cut bait, and tried to re-up with Alex Smith then spent a top pick on Dwyane haskins. Both failed. They've been one of the worst offensive teams in the league since. They could actually use kirk cousins right now. Cowboys would likely see a similar fate letting dak walk. Cowboys have never had a losing season under dak, and that's with a trash defense. I don't see the upside in letting him walk. In fact, there is none.
Can you post proof? All I see bullshyt isn't proof of nothing. The numbers in context do support he's average. Only a Dak fantasy football owner/groupie would say otherwise. The Skins wasn't much with Cousins and are now about the same who the fukk you think you're fooling out here? Using your fugazy ass logic the defense wasn't really ever trash just middle of,the road. Be consistent. I see great upside in letting him walk. Kirk Cousins nikkas don't make your team better esp for 40million. That's good enough upside to let him go.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Can you post proof? All I see bullshyt isn't proof of nothing. The numbers in context do support he's average. Only a Dak fantasy football owner/groupie would say otherwise. The Skins wasn't much with Cousins and are now about the same who the fukk you think you're fooling out here? Using your fugazy ass logic the defense wasn't really ever trash just middle of,the road. Be consistent. I see great upside in letting him walk. Kirk Cousins nikkas don't make your team better esp for 40million. That's good enough upside to let him go.

The offense was built around the running game and Zeke, even when Romo was still in Dallas. That's why they invested all of those high picks on offensive lineman and running backs.

Then all of a sudden they were ineffective. And the defense which had been neglected also got worse.

Dak lost his first playoff game because the defense couldn't hold late.
He lost his second playoff game because the defense couldn't get off the field.

In order for this team to succeed, the QB has to be perfect. Dak isn't perfect, but no QB is. Is he a $40 million a year QB, NO. But Dallas fukked up by not resigning him earlier and letting it get to this point in the first place. They fukked up by not drafting a possible backup.

Dak is getting blamed for not helping the Jones family make up for the bad contracts they doled out over the past 2 seasons. Just like they did with Byron Jones.

Instead of trading players before their contracts are up, they wait until it's too late and either let them walk for nothing trying to low ball, or over pay because they don't have a plan B.

Dak shouldn't sign the tag, and Dallas should let him walk and be done with it.