Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And Dak shouldn't expect to get Lamar Jackson money. :mjlol:

This is the shyt that I'm talking about. :snoop:

This is the problem with making comparisons. If you go by just numbers then Dak wins the argument, but if you go by talent and talent given to the QB then Lamar wins easily. Lamar has done more with far less, and that's why he deserves the money.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Hate to say it but Eagles Youtube Content Creators>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowboys Youtube Content Creators. :unimpressed:

A2D radio and 4th and Jawn shyts all over the Cowboys Youtube Content Creators.

Mark Holmes look like he's gonna commit that if the Cowboys doesn't give this average mulatto quarterback a big Deshaun Watson type payday. :skip:

Law Nation posted this dumb shyt.

kswirAW4fpf_iAQlNnGh2KBCsRI4PzJhqrCG_g6BJEZI9N4RRakNFaJmwa3Hju7Whz8DPbtQYlWzGw=s640-c-fcrop64=1,01870000fe39ffff-nd

I remember this used to be the same argument for Tony Romo.:mjlol:

But what did the Romo days leave us. :unimpressed:

tenor.gif

Why do Cowboys fans love these no Super Bowl winning QBs. :mindblown:

This fanbase used to have a high standard. :mindblown:

roger_staubach_troy_aikman_honorary_co-chairs.jpg

Danny White legacy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Romo & Dak

15d83745cf376d631fc77806adff25db.jpg

All facts.

Babe >>> Tony Prescott.

All those QB’s you big upped were pre Jerry Jones era.

since Jimmy Johnson left, Jerry Jones has shown that he doesn’t know how to draft quarterbacks.

Romo was the QB because Quincy Carter who Jones picked time replace Aikman, was cut. Dak wasn’t even Jones first or second choice. He lucked into that.

Jones can’t even sign a legit backup QB. So what makes you nikkas think, Jones will draft or sign a suitable replacement? He wanted Jonny Manziel. He said Josh Weedon has one of the best arms he’s ever seen. He said Moe Claiborne was the highest rated corner since Prime. They though Taco Charlton was better than TJ Watt. You see where this is going?

Dak isn’t Joe Montana, but unless they luck their way into a franchise QB, things will only get worse.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
All those QB’s you big upped were pre Jerry Jones era.

since Jimmy Johnson left, Jerry Jones has shown that he doesn’t know how to draft quarterbacks.

Romo was the QB because Quincy Carter who Jones picked time replace Aikman, was cut. Dak wasn’t even Jones first or second choice. He lucked into that.

Jones can’t even sign a legit backup QB. So what makes you nikkas think, Jones will draft or sign a suitable replacement? He wanted Jonny Manziel. He said Josh Weedon has one of the best arms he’s ever seen. He said Moe Claiborne was the highest rated corner since Prime. They though Taco Charlton was better than TJ Watt. You see where this is going?

Dak isn’t Joe Montana, but unless they luck their way into a franchise QB, things will only get worse.
Which would you rather be?

Pretenders year in/out and make the playoffs every other year (maybe) with a divisional round playoff exit

or

Terrible to the point where Jerry has no choice BUT to change how he does things

:jbhmm:

Easy choice for me. The Dak Prescott era peaked 5 years ago and has been downhill ever since :heh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Which would you rather be?

Pretenders year in/out and make the playoffs every other year (maybe) with a divisional round playoff exit

or

Terrible to the point where Jerry has no choice BUT to change how he does things

:jbhmm:

Easy choice for me. The Dak Prescott era peaked 5 years ago and has been downhill ever since :heh:

You might as well blow it all the way up then.

Trade Cee Dee, Gallop, and whoever else you can to get draft picks. Trade Diggs too. The division is so bad, 8 wins will get you to the playoffs.

And so you think the players are gonna tank? Hell no. They lose money. The talent was good enough this year to not have a top 3 pick. And it will be that way, with or without Dak.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You might as well blow it all the way up then.

Trade Cee Dee, Gallop, and whoever else you can to get draft picks. Trade Diggs too. The division is so bad, 8 wins will get you to the playoffs.

And so you think the players are gonna tank? Hell no. They lose money. The talent was good enough this year to not have a top 3 pick. And it will be that way, with or without Dak.
Gallup is gone after this season regardless

Keep Ceedee and Diggs. They are cheap and the new QB (hopefully draft pick) will need someone to throw to.

This team had 4 wins after Dak got hurt. 3 of them came against backup QBs

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the problem with making comparisons. If you go by just numbers then Dak wins the argument, but if you go by talent and talent given to the QB then Lamar wins easily. Lamar has done more with far less, and that's why he deserves the money.
Like what exactly? Ravens have had top 5 elite defenses, and decent skill players since he's been there and they haven't even won a playoff game. Give Dak that ravens in defense in 2016 or 2018, and we're in the nfc championship easily. Lamar is a much better athlete and has a bigger arm, but that's where it stops. Compare their completion percentage. Dak is a superior passer at this point. If you're paying Lamar to continue running for close to 1,000 yds fine, but is that sustainable? I feel like there's a shelf life to scrambling like that, ex. Mike vick, he eventually became more of a passing threat in Philly.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Kyle Rudolph just got released by Vikes after 10 seasons. I know we got Jarwin and Schultz but do we need him.