Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
not to mention when you pay your running back, wide receiver and right tackle before you pay your quarterback, that means, you are preparing shyt for the next guy to come in. You’re making sure, the team won’t totally fall apart. And I’m sure they want to resign Gallop.

If I was Dak I would ask them for a trade at this point. He not even asking for a long term contract. And this roster as a whole is more about “learning and growing” never about winning a championship.

Dak needs to refuse to sign anything unless it involves being traded. If I were him, I would want out 100%

Also add the fact if Dallas would of just gave Dak what he wanted he would only had 3 years left on the contact :dead:. Front office screwed this up badly. If I was Dak I would ask for a trade or just release me.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also add the fact if Dallas would of just gave Dak what he wanted he would only had 3 years left on the contact :dead:. Front office screwed this up badly. If I was Dak I would ask for a trade or just release me.

They gave him what he wanted and he allowed Todd France to convince him to go up on the price.

This nikka want Deshaun Watson money. :heh:

It's a reason why all 3 of Todd France free agents got franchise tagged last offseason.

Dude is asking for unrealistic money for his clients. :heh:

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They gave him what he wanted and he allowed Todd France to convince him to go up on the price.

It's a reason why all 3 of Todd France free agents got franchise tagged last of season.

Facts!

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's a reason why all 3 of Todd France free agents got franchise tagged last offseason.

Thats a good agent. And signing a franchise tag isn't an L in most cases. You get short term money, and the ability to make even more the next off-season.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the last week, ive found out that Dak is just as good as Russell Wilson :unimpressed::mjtf:

Hate to say it but Eagles Youtube Content Creators>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowboys Youtube Content Creators. :unimpressed:

A2D radio and 4th and Jawn shyts all over the Cowboys Youtube Content Creators.

Mark Holmes look like he's gonna commit that if the Cowboys doesn't give this average mulatto quarterback a big Deshaun Watson type payday. :skip:

Law Nation posted this dumb shyt.

kswirAW4fpf_iAQlNnGh2KBCsRI4PzJhqrCG_g6BJEZI9N4RRakNFaJmwa3Hju7Whz8DPbtQYlWzGw=s640-c-fcrop64=1,01870000fe39ffff-nd

I remember this used to be the same argument for Tony Romo.:mjlol:

But what did the Romo days leave us. :unimpressed:

tenor.gif

Why do Cowboys fans love these no Super Bowl winning QBs. :mindblown:

This fanbase used to have a high standard. :mindblown:

roger_staubach_troy_aikman_honorary_co-chairs.jpg

Danny White legacy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Romo & Dak

15d83745cf376d631fc77806adff25db.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Hate to say it but Eagles Youtube Content Creators>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowboys Youtube Content Creators. :unimpressed:

A2D radio and 4th and Jawn shyts all over the Cowboys Youtube Content Creators.

Mark Holmes look like he's gonna commit that if the Cowboys doesn't give this average mulatto quarterback a big Deshaun Watson type payday. :skip:

Law Nation posted this dumb shyt.

kswirAW4fpf_iAQlNnGh2KBCsRI4PzJhqrCG_g6BJEZI9N4RRakNFaJmwa3Hju7Whz8DPbtQYlWzGw=s640-c-fcrop64=1,01870000fe39ffff-nd

I remember this used to be the same argument for Tony Romo.:mjlol:

But what did the Romo days leave us. :unimpressed:

tenor.gif

Why do Cowboys fans love these no Super Bowl winning QBs. :mindblown:

This fanbase used to have a high standard. :mindblown:

roger_staubach_troy_aikman_honorary_co-chairs.jpg

Danny White legacy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Romo & Dak

15d83745cf376d631fc77806adff25db.jpg
All facts.

Babe >>> Tony Prescott.