Dak Does Dallas - The Dallas Cowboys '21 Offseason Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Trill McClay maan if we could get both Farley and JC horn that would be crazy. No way horn drops out of the first tho
I agree, he was still on the board somehow, so I didn't even hesitate. I imagine it would be sort of like the Trevon Diggs situation, in hindsight some of the CBs had no business being drafted before him last year.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I like that mock @Trill McClay put up scenario with Surtain and Samuels...both those boys are ballers and come from great lineage.

I don't know who that ND State QB is, but I'll take a look at some of his highlights. Just wish they'd make a move one way or the other with Dak. This ish getting played right now

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I like that mock @Trill McClay put up scenario with Surtain and Samuels...both those boys are ballers and come from great lineage.

I don't know who that ND State QB is, but I'll take a look at some of his highlights. Just wish they'd make a move one way or the other with Dak. This ish getting played right now
The Cowboys way... drag deals out until the deadline + bargain bin shopping during FA. :mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I find it odd, that none of the players have come out and been vocal about Dallas needed to sign Dak long term.

specifically, the players who got their money.

Especially with how the season went after he got hurt.

I think Dak will be gone for 3 reasons

1. He couldn’t take this franchise no further than Romo did.

2. The core players haven’t tasted deep playoff run success with Dak so it’s not like they can really put their hat on Dak being a championship piece.

3. Heavy roster turnover will be taking place over the next 3 seasons. Which would be in the middle of a Dak extension.

I’m over it at this point .

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I find it odd, that none of the players have come out and been vocal about Dallas needed to sign Dak long term.

specifically, the players who got their money.

Especially with how the season went after he got hurt.

I think Dak will be gone for 3 reasons

1. He couldn’t take this franchise no further than Romo did.

2. The core players haven’t tasted deep playoff run success with Dak so it’s not like they can really put their hat on Dak being a championship piece.

3. Heavy roster turnover will be taking place over the next 3 seasons. Which would be in the middle of a Dak extension.

I’m over it at this point .

To be honest we had our chance in 2016 and we screwed that up.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
To be honest we had our chance in 2016 and we screwed that up.

not to mention when you pay your running back, wide receiver and right tackle before you pay your quarterback, that means, you are preparing shyt for the next guy to come in. You’re making sure, the team won’t totally fall apart. And I’m sure they want to resign Gallop.

If I was Dak I would ask them for a trade at this point. He not even asking for a long term contract. And this roster as a whole is more about “learning and growing” never about winning a championship.

Dak needs to refuse to sign anything unless it involves being traded. If I were him, I would want out 100%