Daisy Ridley to Reprise Role as Rey Skywalker in New ‘Star Wars’ Film

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
this is exactly why SW does numbers no matter what lmao. look how aggy you are over *not even a trailer* :dead:

the last star wars film was so bad that i got ready to walk out - got up the same time as a dozen other people, we made eye contact, laughed, sat down and kept laughing throughout that dumpster fire. still friends with some of those dudes :mjlol: most profitable hate watch in the world

:laff:
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the shows are doing their best to try to clean up that trash trilogy on the front end and this will most likely try to clean it up on the back end. Teen Grogu should be the headmaster and put her through some real training and make her earn that gold saber. Disney cant just let that trilogy be a dead investment so they will try to weave much better shyt around it to breathe some value into it

Watching the Force awakens with my son was still one of the better movie experiences

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That rotten bytch Kathleen Kennedy is going to force a female jedi master on us. Even though the bytch never trained a day. That time with Luke wasn’t enough.

I have stopped watching all Star Wars related material.

Andor was fire.

Star Wars was always aimed at an older male demographic just like westerns until Lucas sold it. This filthy bytch decided to cater to children and girls.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
That rotten bytch Kathleen Kennedy is going to force a female jedi master on us. Even though the bytch never trained a day. That time with Luke wasn’t enough.

Andor was fire.

Star Wars was always aimed at an older male demographic just like westerns until Lucas sold it. This filthy bytch decided to cater to children and girls.

This is exactly it. As a final f u to the fandom she's pushing a cacette led Star Wars on everyone even though no one wants it. And she doesn't even care to get the plot arc right she's just desperate to do it just because.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked her a lot in the trilogy…she won me over in the first movie

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Why tho... Star Wars really is done on the big screen... they should be bringing back nothing from the st.

If they were gonna do more movies.. either set it in the far past or set it far into the future away from the st.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California

I have stopped watching all Star Wars related material.

Andor was fire.

Episode 1 wasn't aimed at children? :mjtf: