Daisy Ridley to Reprise Role as Rey Skywalker in New ‘Star Wars’ Film

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It's not some redpill, misogynistic, woman hating shyt....Rey as a character just sucked. She is the worst protagonist of the entire star wars saga other than maybe young han solo, and I'm not even including finn. She's a bad character. Not wanting to see more of her isn't some caveman shyt

I’ve got no problems with people who hate the character or the sequel trilogy

It’s super surprising news that will have the people I mentioned making me laugh all day. If that’s not you, then cool, nobody said it was

Seeing right wing leaning toy collectors lose their shyt and swear for the 50-11th time that they “quit” Star Wars is entertaining as hell as my lunch cooks :manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If they bring Finn back and do that character justice they have a chance to fix one of their biggest wrongs.
The question will be whether or not they convince John Boyega to come back for the role.

Director seems to have her ear to the ground, so I'm guessing she's pushing for it.

Y'all still holding out hope for Finn :mjlol:

He was nothing more than an Okie Doke to get the BLACK DOLLAR.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't even need to read spoilers to know where these dumbasses are going with this bullshyt...

They gon have Rey doing what Luke should of been doing rebuilding the Jedi order and she's going to succeed where he failed because she has Rose Tico and the force is female...

The fans are done with the Skywalker saga films, if Disney actually wants to make a successful SW film, KOTOR is the way...It always tops every poll...A continuation of the Disney trilogy is always at the bottom, no one asked for this...
Rey pretty much can't and hasn't failed at anything

this was the worst writing ever...just absolute convenience. Then she sails over the SEA OF DEATH with no problems to get the map mcguffin...which gets destroyed immediately right?

fukk rey :heh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I’ve got no problems with people who hate the character or the sequel trilogy

It’s super surprising news that will have the people I mentioned making me laugh all day. If that’s not you, then cool, nobody said it was

Seeing right wing leaning toy collectors lose their shyt and swear for the 50-11th time that they “quit” Star Wars is entertaining as hell as my lunch cooks :manny:
cool i got you, i'ma laugh too :pachaha:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'll wait and see what happens.

I wasn't a big fan of the sequels (outside of TFA), but I'm also not a fan of the prequels (outside of maybe RotS). The only SW trilogy I like is the OG.

I do hope that they move away from the Skywalker saga, though.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yes, very concerned :heh:

You ran in here five seconds into the thread's existence talkin bout "what are the MAGAs and Andrew Tate's gonna say" so you seem concerned about those pieces of shyt, yeah.

Let's not allow them to distract us from the fact that Rise of Skywalker was pure ass...

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You ran in here five seconds into the thread's existence talkin bout "what are the MAGAs and Andrew Tate's gonna say" so you seem concerned about those pieces of shyt, yeah.

5 seconds or 2 hours? You’ve stanned yourself fukking silly

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rey pretty much can't and hasn't failed at anything

this was the worst writing ever...just absolute convenience. Then she sails over the SEA OF DEATH with no problems to get the map mcguffin...which gets destroyed immediately right?

fukk rey :heh:

“It’s a bad place, from an old war”

I hate JJ Abrams so much.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If they bring Finn back and do that character justice they have a chance to fix one of their biggest wrongs.
The question will be whether or not they convince John Boyega to come back for the role.

Director seems to have her ear to the ground, so I'm guessing she's pushing for it.

:laff: THESE FINN BOYS
STILL HOLDING OUT HOPE

:devil:
:evil: