Daisy Ridley to Reprise Role as Rey Skywalker in New ‘Star Wars’ Film

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The way they treated Finn is one of the most disrespectful things i have seen. Dude was set up to be a stormtrooper who was going to become a jedi. A redemption story, but what we got was a mediocre movie about a white broad who somehow is the most powerful jedi ever without trying. Then Rian Johnson disrespected Finn more and made him not just a regular stormtrooper in the sequel, but a toilet cleaner and had him do a side story with a fat asian broad.

fukk Star Wars and fukk Rian Johnson:camby:................"REYYYYY:damn:"

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I can already tell by the director they chose this is doing to be some feminist garbage, and I’m not one of those anti-woke people. I don’t understand why Disney gets these random ass directors with very little experience and probably aren’t even real Star Wars fans. James Mangold and Filoni are great choices for the other films they announced. Why not try to go after someone like Villeneuve or another director of that caliber?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The way they treated Finn is one of the most disrespectful things i have seen. Dude was set up to be a stormtrooper who was going to become a jedi. A redemption story, but what we got was a mediocre movie about a white broad who somehow is the most powerful jedi ever without trying. Then Rian Johnson disrespected Finn more and made him not just a regular stormtrooper in the sequel, but a toilet cleaner and had him do a side story with a fat asian broad.

fukk Star Wars and fukk Rian Johnson:camby:................"REYYYYY:damn:"
I really thought they were going to make him a Jedi :dead: they totally alluded to him being force sensitive in TFA

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I hope they can get all the way away from the Skywalker/Vader shyt. It’s over
I wouldn’t mind so much if they hadn’t fukked it up. Destroyed Anakin and Luke’s legacy only to prop up this thrash character Rey.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I can already tell by the director they chose this is doing to be some feminist garbage, and I’m not one of those anti-woke people. I don’t understand why Disney gets these random ass directors with very little experience and probably aren’t even real Star Wars fans. James Mangold and Filoni are great choices for the other films they announced. Why not try to go after someone like Villeneuve or another director of that caliber?
Wait…they’re going with 3 different directors again? :hubie: I’m out…

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do u assume a director like vill would be interested? Remember the director doesn’t have full control over anything, nobody wants done company guy looking over their shoulder and telling them what to do

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Why do u assume a director like vill would be interested? Remember the director doesn’t have full control over anything, nobody wants done company guy looking over their shoulder and telling them what to do
Well of course he’d require them to give him full creative control, I don’t see why they wouldn’t consider the idea for a random Star Wars spinoff, I can understand not doing that for like a new trilogy of films but to me the whole advantage of a random spinoff film is to experiment, there isn’t much risk.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The imagery of a director like Denis dealing with Kathleen’s bullshyt behind the scenes. :dead: