Daily Office Life At Death Row (UPDATED With More General Fukkery)

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I remember somebody said Suge had ni99as drinking urine

It's true:

At the Château Le Blanc mansion in Beverly Hills, Death Row threw their 1995 Christmas party. In an upstairs room, Suge, Tupac Shakur and a few of their boys were drinking heavily and questioning Mark Anthony Bell, and independent record promoter who worked for both Bad Boy and Death Row. They wanted Puffy's address. They also wanted Puffy's mother's address. For what, God only knew. When Bell refused to furnish that information, the goons beat him with champagne bottles. Then Suge decided to perform an ungodly child jailhouse trick: to psychologically obliterate an opponent behind bars, gang members force them to drink their urine.

Extracting his member, Suge filled the glass and forced Bell to drink every drop. Bell felt he would not survive this meeting. These drunk psychopath would kill him. He darted across the room and tried to save himself; tried to leap off the balcony, but Suge's boys grabbed his arms and shirt and dragged him back into the room. Luckily, one of Bell's friends saw him trying to fight his way out; the friend ran to a phone and called the police. When officers arrived, they saw bruises on Bell's face and arms. "I'm fine," he told them. Nearby, Suge and his entourage watched them chat. "I just fell," Bell lied. "Fell at the party."

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
eazy-e was cool with Orlando he even shouts out Southside on a song that's where orlando was from.. Orlando was the guy they jumped in vegas.

2my4lknS0zY.jpg
:ohhh:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Never understood some of the extravagant Suge d!cklicking on here. He was raping 2pac of millions, to the point that he died not owning sh!t, and ran the label and the label's workspace like he had no damn sense. The very reason why every notable record label head from that era is doing much better than him.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
when you think about it, suge got reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal lucky

he was in in the right place at the right time

starts out bein' bodyguard for bobby brown and sees how artists get fukked over for their contracts and deals
when dre and the doc became unsatisfied with their contracts at ruthless, he was there and in the mix since he was the doc bodyguard

the problem with suge is he didn't know when too lay off addin' extra muscle and just calm the fukk down

that nikka felt like he always had to flex muscle even when it won't an issue with shyt

he got too big headed and the fame and money got to his head and he thrived off the hype he built up for himself with his camp and crew