Daily Office Life At Death Row (UPDATED With More General Fukkery)

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
I would've been like a 155 pound audio engineer walking in the studio talking to other audio engineers like

"How much you got on the pizza?" :troll:

and they'd be looking at me like :dwillhuh:

and I'd look over to the goons like :youngsabo:

and back to the other audio engineer like "that pizza ain't gonna pay for itself" :mjpls:

:smugdraper:

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Imagine
Kicking it to a girl in the Death Row office for weeks, thinking you're getting somewhere
Then she says the wrong thing to Lil Pistol Starter and gets dragged off to Goon Room B (Room A was booked)
She looks at you for help
And you gotta act real busy :mjcry:
:dead:
I see you Ced The Entertainer
:russ:
That place sounded like a hilarious nightmare.

:birdman:YO DINESH! WHY'S THE INTERNET....
I'm just gonna stop you right there. Not funny at all.

Last edited:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude embellished the stories just a little bit. One of my best friends did some volunteer work with Death Row back then and he said shyt went down, but some of those stories were fables. My boy was straight though due to the fact he banged and his uncle was a member of a well known West Coast group who had ties with Suge and them. He never got pressed, but he always used to say he was ready :russ:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Way I see it every company has a culture. You either go with it or leave. If you in that company that mistreats employees or you gotta protect yourself in a certain way well that's what you signed up for. If you don't like it stand up and fight, sue or leave.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Suge's female goons

v5bo5w.jpg

Pac looks scared in that pic lol

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Never understood some of the extravagant Suge d!cklicking on here. He was raping 2pac of millions, to the point that he died not owning sh!t, and ran the label and the label's workspace like he had no damn sense. The very reason why every notable record label head from that era is doing much better than him.

You have the wrong idea about Suge, he is the victim here.
If you look at what he did and what they were doing solely from a music or music industry standpoint then you would have to give Suge his props.

I don't think he was raping Pac of millions either.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac looks scared in that pic lol

lol facts. Never seen a nygga look so uncomfortable in a pic with young broads in bikinis. I'm not coming at Pac either, who knows what happened right before the pic was taken. He just looks like he's not interested in taking that photo....

Last edited: