Daily Office Life At Death Row (UPDATED With More General Fukkery)

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
What about those bicycle delivery dudes. Or like a UPS driver. They walk into the office and what happens lol?

I'd be fukking up on purpose.

Telling my boss at UPS

"Yeah, I tried to deliver it but nobody answered":yeshrug:

My boss call me out...
"I quit. Good luck finding someone else.":francis:

Or.....

I would pay a homeless dude to delivery it for me. Follow his ass there to make sure he goes inside. Then Imma pray for him:francispray:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
He a hoe for staying.
I'm not working around that and I'm certainly not gonna act like I don't hear a WOMAN screaming for help while being dragged off.

Yep he's a hoe...
I feel what you saying....that shyts honorable bruh

as a man you gather your personal effects in a shoebox...stand up and see Big Lip looking at a clipboard
smoking a square
falling-asleep.jpg
the muffled screams slow down ...you know they gonna exit the "goon room" shortly

you try to walk past big lip with your shoebox...he raises up
:damn:

"fukk you think you going you lil mark, you here till 5:30...the fukk you got in that shoebox...you tryna steal masters?"

do you throw them hands with big lip and then take your turn in the rape room
OR
:whoa:

"I know the guys get kinda parched after...you know.... Imma go grab some powerades and a few pizzas"

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
nikkas is slow, mane. The motherfukking label is called "Death Row" and it is run by gang members. Suffer got your ass if you dropping off applications to "Death Row Records".:why:

:russ: Could you imagine getting interviewed there?!

Suge: :madhenry: Why do you think you'll be a good fit here at Deathrow?

Applicant: :francis: I just need a job breh

Suge: :cecubewtfff: who you calling 'breh' nikka. Ay Lip Dog! Holla at this nikka real quick!

Applicant: :combo1:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Fam, I only posted ONE part of it...some of those dudes WERE booty bandits and repeatedly THREATENED other male employees with rape. :scust::huhldup:

Breh if you got threatened with male rape by an ex-con and you still showed up to work the next day you probably value money over your manhood :scust:

Last edited:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Or is it:sas1:?

Pressure bust pipes,remember that....has anybody been better off deathrow than they were on deathrow:jbhmm:?Outside of the goat its not even debatable...when u dealin with a bunch of wild nikkas they probaly needed that extra incentive:manny:
Snoop and dre lol easily a lot better off then on death row

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
:russ: Could you imagine getting interviewed there?!

Suge: :madhenry: Why do you think you'll be a good fit here at Deathrow?

Applicant: :francis: I just need a job breh

Suge: :cecubewtfff: who you calling 'breh' nikka. Ay Lip Dog! Holla at this nikka real quick!

Applicant: :combo1:

Then after a beat down and piss drinking session Suge comes by like . . "you got the job, congratulations" :youngsabo: