Daily Office Life At Death Row (UPDATED With More General Fukkery)

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
That place sounded like a hilarious nightmare.

:birdman:YO DINESH! WHY'S THE INTERNET STILL SLOW AS FUKK?! I'M TRYIN TO WATCH SOME YOUTUBE AND THIS shyt'S LAGGIN LIKE A MUFUKKA! I TOLD YOU TO HAVE THIS shyt FIXED YESTERDAY bytch! WHAT'S A MATTER? YOU THIRSTY? YOU NEED SOME MORE PISSTAL PEP YOU UP MUFUKKA?! FIX THAT shyt BY LUNCH TIME OR IT'S YO ASS MUFUKKA!! AND I MEAN THAT LITERALLY p*ssy!:pacspit:

(turns around to water cooler)

:gladbron:Aye yall catch game of thrones last night? That shyt was crazy! Yo I'm convinced R+L=J
giphy.gif

YOU'RE NOT FUNNY AT ALL GOT DAMMIT!

Daps
why was MOB Piru full of 6'3" 300lbs dudes? what were they eating on that side of Compton smh
Na. Suge just employed the hardest nikkas fresh out. Even still they just smelled fear from the employees and exploited them. The streets and prison are full of predators. Me and a select few posters on this board are from that environment and would've been fine around them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na. Suge just employed the hardest nikkas fresh out. Even still they just smelled fear from the employees and exploited them. The streets and prison are full of predators. Me and a select few posters on this board are from that environment and would've been fine around them
I understand all that but that doesn't explain why all his MOB piru homies were 6'5" 400

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I would like to think I could of heals my own but wouldn't have wanted to he associated with the bullshyt and would have kept my distance.

Daps
He a hoe for staying.
I'm not working around that and I'm certainly not gonna act like I don't hear a WOMAN screaming for help while being dragged off.

Yep he's a hoe...
I feel you but it wasnt that simple. Peoples life were legitimately in danger. Add that with serious gang politics and protocol at hand. If you wasnt bout that shyt you would have to just leave. Even still you might have faced violent consequences. Suge ran that shyt like an actual set. You cant just walk away from a set after witnessing a homicide. They would kill you.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Lies and bravado to impress other imbeciles on a computer screen. Typical.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate Dogg said he took his gat every time he went to the office. Damn these nikkas was booty bandits too?

Male Employee: *walks in*
Lip Dogg: :shaq:

Male Employee: :dwillhuh:

Lip Dogg: :jawalrus:

Male Employee: :lupe:

Lip Dogg: It's time for your annual review :birdman:

Male Employee: Tell my manager, I'll meet her in the conference room. :to:

Lip Dogg: Nah, she told me to handle this one personally, meet me. Meet me in Goon Room B. :ufdup:

Male Employee::merchant: :sadcam::mjcry:

Lip Dogg: :takedat: