Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Dude, despite it all she's a chick who deals with clouted nikkas. It's the main reason why she'll be linked to some other celebrity soon (if she don't get back with Da Goofy) she's not jealous he bushed her and didn't claim the baby publicly after she made the diss track going at his other BM.

I don't know why he kicked her out but it wasn't because she "got Mad: that he was pipin' randoms He got mad about something and rage quit the situationship.

I guess you don't know some dark skinned nikka who got his first light brite and got jealous or her huh?
Lite brites aint special.:mjlol:

Nikka talking like they some forbidden shyt.:mjpls:

Exposing yourself

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Bruh. She was feeding the baby and just finished cooking dinner. She wasn’t flipping out. Lol. Da fukk? If she was flipping out on camera I wouldn’t have minded him posting that shyt. But all he did was make himself look like an idiot by broadcasting himself kicking a woman and her baby out at night. Plus all the antics afterwards. My guy full of shyt brodie. And I agreed if she was causing a disturbance the best bet was for him to call the cops. But like a said. All the internet shyt is goofy. Again. The RECORDING ain’t the issue. It’s the POSTING it that’s the issue.
We can tell who dont deal with women on a daily. Believe that if you want to. He just went live because she was feeding the baby and making a delicious dinner.:gucci:

There was a reason and you know it.

With that being said he still handled it all the way wrong. Going live instead of just recording was stupid. Dont broadcast that shyt for the world to see. Seeing is believing. They gone side with the lady and the baby no matter what happened even though they dont like Dani like that. Alot of women are single mothers so that resonates with them. So now they all hate him along with LGBTOIPQ.:snoop: He fukked up. He dont got the hold on the streets like Jeezy did back in the day. Women loved him. I bet he wish he can delete this whole year. nikka was on top of the charts. He could have just left when she started acting up and came back when she left the next day...but at the end of the day dude is just a ignant hood nikka.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We can tell who dont deal with women on a daily. Believe that if you want to. He just went live because she was feeding the baby and making a delicious dinner.:gucci:

There was a reason and you know it.

With that being said he still handled it all the way wrong. Going live instead of just recording was stupid. Dont broadcast that shyt for the world to see. Seeing is believing. They gone side with the lady and the baby no matter what happened even though they dont like Dani like that. Alot of women are single mothers so that resonates with them. So now they all hate him along with LGBTOIPQ.:snoop: He fukked up. He dont got the hold on the streets like Jeezy did back in the day. Women loved him. I bet he wish he can delete this whole year. nikka was on top of the charts. He could have just left when she started acting up and came back when she left the next day...but at the end of the day dude is just a ignant hood nikka.
What? nikka I’m married with kids and I’ve dealt with PLENTY of women. nikka u saying the SAME shyt as I am. He HANDLED IT WRONG. He should’ve recorded her acting up. Called the cops. Got her ass outta there and not posted it. I’m saying this as someone who has DEALT with these types of situations in the past my guy. What he recorded and posted. Wasn’t her flipping out. It was her feeding the baby after cooking dinner. THATS where he fukked up at. Again. Me and u are saying the SAME shyt bruh. Lol

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
She look like the mix girls I used to go to HS with. Them girls couldn't get a hey from me much less pipe. Makeup and filters really got these 5s and 6s faking the funk like they bombshell knockouts

All these ig thots so called dimes are just regular 6s and 7s or 5s with HGH (makeup)

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What? nikka I’m married with kids and I’ve dealt with PLENTY of women. nikka u saying the SAME shyt as I am. He HANDLED IT WRONG. He should’ve recorded her acting up. Called the cops. Got her ass outta there and not posted it. I’m saying this as someone who has DEALT with these types of situations in the past my guy. What he recorded and posted. Wasn’t her flipping out. It was her feeding the baby after cooking dinner. THATS where he fukked up at. Again. Me and u are saying the SAME shyt bruh. Lol
A lot of dudes on here dont even read posts for comprehension

Theyre just scanning for keywords that would give them a reason to post something, even if they're literally repeating what was in the post that theyre replying to

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Sidebar

he dropped a project over the weekend, take that what you will

That 3rd video is funny. Her listing all the reasons she is his girl....but maybe he just got tired of her. When you are a celebrity and have a zillion options, a contentious woman has a short leash. I don't know that she's contentious, but I'm just saying, the leash is short

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
A lot of dudes on here dont even read posts for comprehension

Theyre just scanning for keywords that would give them a reason to post something, even if they're literally repeating what was in the post that theyre replying to
Nikka i will fukk you up:camby:

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah i know he claimed her at some point, we're all aware.
My point is that the second he stops claiming her, there's no point in arguing.

For instance, if I have a girlfriend and we love each over for 1 year or 2... but then she stop saying I love you, stops claiming to be in a relationship, etc etc.

I'm not wasting my energy and time showing her pictures of us together to prove that she still loves me :gucci:

If someone says they over me, they over me. Aint no discussion, no argument, no online battle. I just find it weird to argue with someone to try to convince them they still love you.

Could never ever be me :hubie:
she just saying she not a sidepiece
clearly she wasnt too much public activity to say that wasnt his girl
family pics during her pregnancy :mjlol:
she clearly not no side
she mad cuz he tryna carry her like that

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, I think nikkas are looking at him as some Hard on Hoes hero and what I see is a nikka who failed to check his chick. We can all agree going live was where he fukked up Had he not gone live chances are this would've never come out and even if shorty said some spicy subliminal shots she'd look like a scorned side bytch.

Like I said duke needs to not make moves without talking to someone he trusts. Son had too much to lose by not apoligizing and breaking bread immediately after rolling loud, This nikka acted like the Free Speech Avenger only to back down when the festivals and Spotify starting bushing him.

Again from a straight business standpoint it looks like he came home got mad and kicked her out. That's what it looks like to his female fans and that's what it will look like to the judge, shoulda never moved her in in the first place but if he wanted her out just rent a place for her in LA or somewhere and be done with it. Shorty would've happily accepted side bytch status had he not made her look goofy.