Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Don't ever expect these women to apologize :mjlol:

Ask any man that's been married for decades, he took more of the blame than he should have. That's just how it is. You aren't going to reason with a woman. Most of the time you just have to leave and come back when you cool off.
Agreed

In that case, it’s his house. She should leave and come back when he’s cooled off…

Sounds like thats what he wanted her to do in the first place

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You gotta be an idiot if you think not having more babies is the reason he kicked her out....

You talk of simps... but you believe some Mexican bytch's reasoning on why she got kicked out of a man's home...lol.

Does a man who wants more babies with a woman look like the type to kick her out? That doesn't even make sense. That's a woman trying to hide what's really up and get women on her side like she's a victim.

You aint never dealt with a jealous crazy bytch before huh?
My dude if you had a BN and wanted her out of your spot do you think literally throwing her out would work? Having dealt with jealous and crazy bytches before You better not park your Car in the usual parking space for a while.

If the nikka literally thought about it he could've just moved her back to LA and got her a decent but not too expensive a place, So I literally think Homie got mad at something and just said Get the fukk Out and surprised that the bytch just didn't quietly pack her bags and left.

It's like how he handled the gay shyt super defiant and emotional only a month later apologize and drop off a bag to a LGBT org to make it go away. Had he did that right after the incident he could've saved himself some festivals.

But nah a nikka who calls him himself Da baby acts like the emotional momma raised boy that he is.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
E_7yBl1VQAo6bwe.jpg

No wonder he kicked her out. This nasty ass mac & cheese probably fukked his stomach up :mjlol:
That was probably the 3rd time she made that shyt this month

He probably reacted on some

And promptly kicked her ass out.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Breh.

You think dababy has a problem fuvking "lite brites"????

She wasn't on his program and he "rage quit" just like every man should.

Damn... you talk like an angry Twitter chick.
Alight breh answer me this. Do you think that monetarily that he wins handling the situation how he did? Would you handle the situation the same?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
If hoes are the majority of your audience the sheas can ruin you with them. Now if this happened to someone like Lil Durk then no they can't "cancel" him because he is "the voice of the streets" but If you're poppin in the beauty shop instead of the barbershop then yes what the sheas think of you matter.

Not saying his career is over but son depends on hoes streaming his shyt.
Breh
Janelle Monae lesbian ass was all in the comments dancing and rapping during Snoops Verzus to
bytches ain’t shyt:russ:
Women always act one way and do something totally different
You really can’t be this gotdamn naive:mjlol:
Every bytch in them comments right now
Either
Laid up with an aint shyt nikka
Getting her back blown out by an ain’t shyt nikka
Projecting her shytty choices on this situation because she had a baby by an ain’t shyt nikka
But still craving that ain’t shyt nikka:russ:
This will not effect him at all
Like I said
Ain’t no honor amongst these hoes
They will get in where they fit in and gladly line up to be this nikka baby momma
I can change him gurl :damn:
Smarten up Nas and stop giving these hoes the benefit of the doubt:childplease:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
That child is her main revenue stream right now
If a chick doesn't want to get pregnant... she won't get pregnant
Plan B is one step closer to an abortion
She's lying about that
If she was keeping it 100, she'd be worried about catching STDs, since she knows he fukking other bytches raw

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Breh
Janelle Monae lesbian ass was all in the comments dancing and rapping during Snoops Verzus to
bytches ain’t shyt:russ:
Women always act one way and do something totally different
You really can’t be this gotdamn naive:mjlol:
Every bytch in them comments right now
Either
Laid up with an aint shyt nikka
Getting her back blown out by an ain’t shyt nikka
Projecting her shytty choices on this situation because she had a baby by an ain’t shyt nikka
But still craving that ain’t shyt nikka:russ:
This will not effect him at all
Like I said
Ain’t no honor amongst these hoes
They will get in where they fit in and gladly line up to be this nikka baby momma
I can change him gurl :damn:
Smarten up Nas and stop giving these hoes the benefit of the doubt:childplease:
Ok Gay nikkas fukk with nikkas that talk shyt about them why can't nikkas call them fakkits since Elton John will dance to their music?

I know what you'll say "The industry won't allow it" Sheas are an industry too, If you're a Black artist and no one rallies around you you can be bushed.

No one should count on the buttas just giving up just because one of them low key co -signed you.

I'm just amazed nikkas thinking son could throw the hoe out the window so to speak and nothing will happen. I guess you think that just because Da Gofy bribed that Black gay organization that the foot is completely off his neck.

Y'all really believe this nikka checked her? If the nikka buys her a Rolls in 6 months keep the same energy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjlol:bytch A STRONG 6 AT BEST
WITHOUT THE MAKEUP & FILTERS

:devil:
:evil:
She look like the mix girls I used to go to HS with. Them girls couldn't get a hey from me much less pipe. Makeup and filters really got these 5s and 6s faking the funk like they bombshell knockouts

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Why nikkas acting like Dani Leigh ain’t an artist herself and worst comes to worst she can fall back on her dancing and choreography career which she was doing before the music. Also. Imma drop this here as well.

This is my issue. Cause. I feel like this. If the nikka just did this shyt privately. That would be fine. But the nikka broadcasted the shyt for the internet. For what? nikka embarrassed himself and shorty for no reason. No matter how the Coli try to spin it it ain’t a good look perception wise. She a side bytch but u moved her in? She a side bytch but u out here buying her all kinda shyt? Going on vacation with her family? Telling her u love her? She a side bytch but u running around getting her pregnant and trying to again? nikka if she a side bytch u a stupid nikka. People bring these kids into this world with all this extra and unnecessary drama attached. shyt is sad man. And apparently his first BM is pregnant again. And if that’s the case. I bet money that this whole show wasn’t for the public. It was for her. And that’s some TRUE sucka shyt.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Why nikkas acting like Dani Leigh ain’t an artist herself and worst comes to worst she can fall back on her dancing and choreography career which she was doing before the music. Also. Imma drop this here as well.

This is my issue. Cause. I feel like this. If the nikka just did this shyt privately. That would be fine. But the nikka broadcasted the shyt for the internet. For what? nikka embarrassed himself and shorty for no reason. No matter how the Coli try to spin it it ain’t a good look perception wise. She a side bytch but u moved her in? She a side bytch but u out here buying her all kinda shyt? Going on vacation with her family? Telling her u love her? She a side bytch but u running around getting her pregnant and trying to again? nikka if she a side bytch u a stupid nikka. People bring these kids into this world with all this extra and unnecessary drama attached. shyt is sad man. And apparently his first BM is pregnant again. And if that’s the case. I bet money that this whole show wasn’t for the public. It was for her. And that’s some TRUE sucka shyt.

A lot of people think like you and get their reputation damaged as a result.

If Chris Brown had the presence of mind to record Rihanna flipping out and call the police, he'd probably be regarded as an ATG right now as he would continue down the clean cut image.

The sensible thing is to not engage with chicken heads, but what is done is done. Once you fukk up, it becomes a matter of cutting your losses.

If she is getting aggressive and refusing to leave, record it and call the police. Don't let it escalate to you push her in frustration, giving her the event she was looking for.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
A lot of people think like you and get their reputation damaged as a result.

If Chris Brown had the presence of mind to record Rihanna flipping out and call the police, he'd probably be regarded as an ATG right now as he would continue down the clean cut image.

The sensible thing is to not engage with chicken heads, but what is done is done. Once you fukk up, it becomes a matter of cutting your losses.

If she is getting aggressive and refusing to leave, record it and call the police. Don't let it escalate to you push her in frustration, giving her the event she was looking for.
Bruh. She was feeding the baby and just finished cooking dinner. She wasn’t flipping out. Lol. Da fukk? If she was flipping out on camera I wouldn’t have minded him posting that shyt. But all he did was make himself look like an idiot by broadcasting himself kicking a woman and her baby out at night. Plus all the antics afterwards. My guy full of shyt brodie. And I agreed if she was causing a disturbance the best bet was for him to call the cops. But like a said. All the internet shyt is goofy. Again. The RECORDING ain’t the issue. It’s the POSTING it that’s the issue.