Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Son HE was the dummy for seeding up his side bytch and making her feel like she was the main bytch. Moving her in. Being around her family. Buying her all kinda shyt. TELLING her different. She was ignorant. He was a dumb ass. He made shyt more difficult for HIMSELF.
Men seed up women, it's what we do. He has the resources to take care of her so all of that is whatever. There are men who seed up "good women" and still get their pockets fleeced in that divorce. Aint no guarantees. But either way, women are usually a lot more hip to what their position is. Her being a bird is exactly what this specific issue is about. She didn't know she was part of a rotation. Rich dudes like that take care of girls like her well TO KEEP THEM ON THE ROSTER AND SO THEY SHUT UP. Her dumb ass thought he was doing it out of love. :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Men seed up women, it's what we do. He has the resources to take care of her so all of that is whatever. There are men who seed up "good women" and still get their pockets fleeced in that divorce. Aint no guarantees. But either way, women are usually a lot more hip to what their position is. Her being a bird is exactly what this specific issue is about. She didn't know she was part of a rotation. Rich dudes like that take care of girls like her well TO KEEP THEM ON THE ROSTER AND SO THEY SHUT UP. Her dumb ass thought he was doing it out of love. :mjlol:
nikka are u fukking retarded? What part are u not getting? HE WASNT MOVING RIGHT. The nikka made shyt difficult FOR HIMSELF. Ur excuse is “men seed up women” nikka :what:? nikka yo life gonna be hell making terrible decisions thinking that way.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
how she a side when u taking family photos
yall got the game fukkked up

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
i disagree. He got out in front of it so that he can have some control of the narrative. Because most people judge these situations purely off the first headline they see. He got out in front of it, and now his biggest issue is "Why he go live?"...this is a much easier outcome than "why he putting this stuff out after she did, he look defensive?" There's a lot of power for a public figure to get out ahead of shyt.
He controlled the narrative to an extent. But he decided to go live while she was in bed feeding the baby. Not while she was wyling out. Which im sure she was at some point. She looked like she was gone swing on him when he called her his side bytch but held herself back cause he was on live.

He didn't do himself any favors how he handled it. He still had the women loving him before this pointless incident now the gays and women hate him.smh

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Why yall dwelling on that side bytch shyt. He clearly called her that to piss her off cause he was frustrated he couldnt get her to leave.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
No relation to the thread, but it's crazy how far these two came in the last 3 years.. Dani had less than 100k followers and came to the spotlight doing the Drake in my feelings challenge.. Da baby didn't get popping until 2019.. Now media well knowns.. Crazy timeline

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
how she a side when u taking family photos
yall got the game fukkked up
part of a rotation.
nikka are u fukking retarded? What part are u not getting? HE WASNT MOVING RIGHT. The nikka made shyt difficult FOR HIMSELF. Ur excuse is “men seed up women” nikka :what:? nikka yo life gonna be hell making terrible decisions thinking that way.
are YOU retarded? SHE IS A BIRD THAT THOUGHT SHE WAS SOME KIND OF WIFE. Usually women like that know what the hell time it is. This bird is stupid. Are you clowns not understanding that men with "options" do this shyt all the time? Yes even be out in public, taking pics, and going on trips with these "side" or rotation chicks.

And like another poster just said, yall caught up way to much on the semantics of "side chick". At the end of the day that relationship was over and he wanted her out of his shyt.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
He didn't do himself any favors how he handled it.
from a legal standpoint and the court of public opinion, yes he did himself a huge favor. People would just hear "the police were called to the home of 'Da Baby' over a domestic dispute"....now you and i both know nikkas would saying "he beat her ass" and make up a fictional account of that night to fit that narrative. This saved him a whole lot of trouble. It quite literally is the best thing a man can do during a domestic dispute. Dont get mad, don't get violent...sit back and start recording.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Again. What would’ve been smart for HIS BRAND.
His brand is up right now

He was hard on a chick acting crazy while he kept a smile on for the internet to see...

Njgga dropped a new video to take advantage of the attention.

He knocked a nikka out in the middle of LV and marked a nikka in Walmart. You think laughing at a singer while she gets kicked out is hurting his brand???

Lol. You new nikkas are talking like Twitter chicks.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
from a legal standpoint and the court of public opinion, yes he did himself a huge favor. People would just hear "the police were called to the home of 'Da Baby' over a domestic dispute"....now you and i both know nikkas would saying "he beat her ass" and make up a fictional account of that night to fit that narrative. This saved him a whole lot of trouble. It quite literally is the best thing a man can do during a domestic dispute. Dont get mad, don't get violent...sit back and start recording.
Except he got none of it on camera with her wyling out. He only got him embarrassing her on the cam. I agree about legally but public opinion not so much.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Ok Gay nikkas fukk with nikkas that talk shyt about them why can't nikkas call them fakkits since Elton John will dance to their music?

I know what you'll say "The industry won't allow it" Sheas are an industry too, If you're a Black artist and no one rallies around you you can be bushed.

No one should count on the buttas just giving up just because one of them low key co -signed you.

I'm just amazed nikkas thinking son could throw the hoe out the window so to speak and nothing will happen. I guess you think that just because Da Gofy bribed that Black gay organization that the foot is completely off his neck.

Y'all really believe this nikka checked her? If the nikka buys her a Rolls in 6 months keep the same energy.
I’m going to tell you right now
I ain’t read none of this shyt loved one
rickross-rick.gif

You got that cape extra tight for no damn reason
Women always say one thing and do the next
Then nikkas like you be having an existential crisis in the car before work about these hoes:russ:
She said she would keep her word:damn:
But she mad on social media
So it must be true:damn:
This is how I know who fukking on something in this thread
Who actually has dealt with women in real life
Or who currently has a woman now
nikkas like you are why these hoes be actin up
Because they know some predator, captain savem simp will put down the gauntlet to protect their image of sugar and spice
While immediately backdooring to the nikkas they claim they hate so much on social media
You nikkas tell on yourselves with ever post
But be big pimpin in another thread
Or claiming demon gang in another but posting baby shyt analysis I didn’t spend nary of my time reading:pachaha:
Keep up the good fight
The hoes will surely love you for it:childplease:
On here and in real life:childplease:

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
His brand is up right now

He was hard on a chick acting crazy while he kept a smile on for the internet to see...

Njgga dropped a new video to take advantage of the attention.

He knocked a nikka out in the middle of LV and marked a nikka in Walmart. You think laughing at a singer while she gets kicked out is hurting his brand???

Lol. You new nikkas are talking like Twitter chicks.
Except alot of his fans were women. This shyt aint help him at all.
Knocking out another nikka would have.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
part of a rotation.

are YOU retarded? SHE IS A BIRD THAT THOUGHT SHE WAS SOME KIND OF WIFE. Usually women like that know what the hell time it is. This bird is stupid. Are you clowns not understanding that men with "options" do this shyt all the time? Yes even be out in public, taking pics, and going on trips with these "side" or rotation chicks.

And like another poster just said, yall caught up way to much on the semantics of "side chick". At the end of the day that relationship was over and he wanted her out of his shyt.
:snoop: I swear alot of y’all nikkas in this section are from another planet. Smh. Lol