Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A single nikka can do what he want. I used to have 3 to 4 bytches a week at my crib back in my hay day. All them hoes thought they were a main or special.
Try to throw them out and see what happens. Again Having a bytch come by a few times a week is different from seeding and living with them.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Try to throw them out and see what happens. Again Having a bytch come by a few times a week is different from seeding and living with them.
Breh, live with her? He is currently a star rapper who is traveling 5 days a week. She staying at his crib in Charlotte, he don't live with her.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
But simps don't kick em out
:what:

nikka had the bytch in his shyt...
She wasn't running on his program and he booted her
That doesn't look like simp shyt in any way...
yall ruining the term
Nah she violated in some way If it was the plan B posting she was doing his dumb ass a favor. nikka was blowing bags, and having her live in his crib, in stead of just asking her to leave maybe emailing/ texting her or even recording a facetime and or calling the cops if that didn't work nikka asked Family members and randoms on live to "save him" from her.

He simped by seeding and moving her in and low key simped on kicking her out. By now had it been cheating on something one of them would've said it was that. It probably was the idea that she wasn't down to have more children he probably wanted a son.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Breh he don't live with her. He is currently a star rapper who is traveling 5 days a week. She staying at his crib in Charlotte, he don't live with her.
Is his name on the lease? If it is legally she lives with him.

either way he's gonna be paying for her living expense for quite some time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

So he's some Hard on Hoes King because he "kicked her out" Like she's not literally running to the courthouse to get a massive CS check and probably a judicial order to provide housing at least temporarily? I assume that she lived in whatever state she's from or LA and he flew her out to stay with him.

You think a simp a theic Judge ain't gonna demand that he pay for her Hotel or rent for a place for "the baby"?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If it were me I would've finessed her out. Went on Tour or whatever and came up with a reason to ease her out maybe say that he's planning to move out to LA have her get a spot then don't come and fire her. He looks goofy this way and the hoes that go to his shows are none too pleased with him now.

This is in no way a win for him unless she was actually whipping his ass or something

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Sidebar

he dropped a project over the weekend, take that what you will

sr0dA4U_d.webp

Got what she wanted :dead::dead::dead:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Nah she violated in some way If it was the plan B posting she was doing his dumb ass a favor. nikka was blowing bags, and having her live in his crib, in stead of just asking her to leave maybe emailing/ texting her or even recording a facetime and or calling the cops if that didn't work nikka asked Family members and randoms on live to "save him" from her.

He simped by seeding and moving her in and low key simped on kicking her out. By now had it been cheating on something one of them would've said it was that. It probably was the idea that she wasn't down to have more children he probably wanted a son.
You gotta be an idiot if you think not having more babies is the reason he kicked her out....

You talk of simps... but you believe some Mexican bytch's reasoning on why she got kicked out of a man's home...lol.

Does a man who wants more babies with a woman look like the type to kick her out? That doesn't even make sense. That's a woman trying to hide what's really up and get women on her side like she's a victim.

You aint never dealt with a jealous crazy bytch before huh?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You gotta be an idiot if you think not having more babies is the reason he kicked her out....

You talk of simps... but you believe some Mexican bytch's reasoning on why she got kicked out of a man's home...lol.

Does a man who wants more babies with a woman look like the type to kick her out? That doesn't even make sense. That's a woman trying to hide what's really up and get women on her side like she's a victim.

You aint never dealt with a jealous crazy bytch before huh?
Dude, despite it all she's a chick who deals with clouted nikkas. It's the main reason why she'll be linked to some other celebrity soon (if she don't get back with Da Goofy) she's not jealous he bushed her and didn't claim the baby publicly after she made the diss track going at his other BM.

I don't know why he kicked her out but it wasn't because she "got Mad: that he was pipin' randoms He got mad about something and rage quit the situationship.

I guess you don't know some dark skinned nikka who got his first light brite and got jealous or her huh?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sr0dA4U_d.webp

Got what she wanted :dead::dead::dead:

exactly reminds me of my cousin when she was younger…surbuban ass bird thinking it was cute fukking with a hood nikka…his behavior is on par with how he’s always conducted himself in the public…she looks like a straight goofy idiot/airhead tho

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Dude, despite it all she's a chick who deals with clouted nikkas. It's the main reason why she'll be linked to some other celebrity soon (if she don't get back with Da Goofy) she's not jealous he bushed her and didn't claim the baby publicly after she made the diss track going at his other BM.

I don't know why he kicked her out but it wasn't because she "got Mad: that he was pipin' randoms He got mad about something and rage quit the situationship.

I guess you don't know some dark skinned nikka who got his first light brite and got jealous or her huh?
Breh.

You think dababy has a problem fuvking "lite brites"????

She wasn't on his program and he "rage quit" just like every man should.

Damn... you talk like an angry Twitter chick.