Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
With that being said he still handled it all the way wrong. Going live instead of just recording was stupid. Dont broadcast that shyt for the world to see.
i disagree. He got out in front of it so that he can have some control of the narrative. Because most people judge these situations purely off the first headline they see. He got out in front of it, and now his biggest issue is "Why he go live?"...this is a much easier outcome than "why he putting this stuff out after she did, he look defensive?" There's a lot of power for a public figure to get out ahead of shyt.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nikka i will fukk you:camby:

3vxYORT.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
no one got hit physically
just some arguing back and forth on live and it wasnt even extreme screaming and yelling

am i missing something why is this huge news ? Girls all over social media talking about "#PrayForDani", i must of missed something..

all I see is a relationship that ended in bitterness that happened to be on social media, why the fukk is this the topic of the day :mjlol:
people are applying the standard flashcard responses to domestic disputes where they just assume the man "beat her for no reason..." But in this case dude simply recorded her ass instead. Like the shyt some people on twitter and even in this thread are debating has nothing to do with what happened here.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If the nikka literally thought about it he could've just moved her back to LA and got her a decent but not too expensive a place, So I literally think Homie got mad at something and just said Get the fukk Out and surprised that the bytch just didn't quietly pack her bags and left

You talk about him simping by laughing at her with the camera rolling to protect himself from any claims while the police took her abs he kept his baby with him....

And your "non simp" strategy was for him to pay for a while mother spot and softly deal with her craziness?????

Lol

You mad at him for out thinking her and embarrassing her while keeping his kid ?????

What kind of nikka thinks like this. You gotta be sone internet new nikka with no hoes. Your whole thought process is imaginary. You aint never kicked a bytch to the curb huh? You the type to pay a birches rent because it's the only way to appease her ...

"I want this to go easy, maybe if I just pay some of her bills and find her a place to live she won't be as mad"
:russ:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Again. Does that make this rich nikka less of a dumb ass? Dumb ass nikkas move like that. Not a nikka who REALLY want to make a bytch a side chick. nikka playing the game backwards.
The point is she is the dummy that didn't know she was part of a rotation. He had to verbally say the words "side chick" to her to get her to understand. Usually women that mess with a man with options know what the deal is. She's a bird that thought she was either the unofficial-wife or she was arrogant and thought she could change him. But the main thing is usually side chicks know what time it is and they play they position because they still getting taken care of.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You talk about him simping by laughing at her with the camera rolling to protect himself from any claims while the police took her abs he kept his baby with him....

And your "non simp" strategy was for him to pay for a while mother spot and softly deal with her craziness?????

Lol

You mad at him for out thinking her and embarrassing her while keeping his kid ?????

What kind of nikka thinks like this. You gotta be sone internet new nikka with no hoes. Your whole thought process is imaginary. You aint never kicked a bytch to the curb huh? You the type to pay a birches rent because it's the only way to appease her ...

"I want this to go easy, maybe if I just pay some of her bills and find her a place to live she won't be as mad"
:russ:
Again. What would’ve been smart for HIS BRAND. Would’ve been to NOT do the hoe shyt of posting her doing literally nothing but feeding the baby and him kicking her out. The OPTICS of that makes him look bad. If she was buggin. And he recorded THAT and posted it. That’s a different story. The problem ain’t the recording. Kicking her out. Or calling the police. The problem was in the MANNER he did the shyt. It was extremely dumb to think that looked good on his behalf.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The point is she is the dummy that didn't know she was part of a rotation. He had to verbally say the words "side chick" to her to get her to understand. Usually women that mess with a man with options know what the deal is. She's a bird that thought she was either the unofficial-wife or she was arrogant and thought she could change him. But the main thing is usually side chicks know what time it is and they play they position because they still getting taken care of.
Son HE was the dummy for seeding up his side bytch and making her feel like she was the main bytch. Moving her in. Being around her family. Buying her all kinda shyt. TELLING her different. She was ignorant. He was a dumb ass. He made shyt more difficult for HIMSELF. Again. This nikka was PLAYING THE GAME BACKWARDS.