Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
We're used to this scenario when it's men who are living with their BM and they hit him with the "Call Tyrone"...

Not common for a man to do this, DaBaby different.

Words of wisdom? Don't move in with someone that has the leverage of providing a roof over your head. Does she have a place in the city they're in? IDK even know where this happened at.
Actually I'm surprised that the palimony rule doesn't apply. I had a random chick stay with me on some roommate shyt and when I wanted her to leave she was quick to point out that I couldn't kick her out because she did pay half of the rent and there's some law that if a bytch stays 30 days then she has at least 30 days to leave.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
E_7yBl1VQAo6bwe.jpg

No wonder he kicked her out. This nasty ass mac & cheese probably fukked his stomach up :mjlol:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Reading the comments on IG and lawd this nikka might not have a single female fan left. :picard:
That hurts him in the long run. He was the "bad boy" that the shea's loved like they fukked with Fetty Wap because of Trap Queen Da Baby had the Ladies and Lil Baby had the guys.

This is gonna hurt him more than the Gay shyt in the long run.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The shyt hurt because it wasn't the truth. Bruh had the girl living with him. :mjlol:

When nikkas be rapping about smashing these hoes and dirty macking, they just be talking.

Drake be singing about looking for love but he be doing the shyt that they be taking about. :heh:
Word all these Rap nikkas be lying. The super Hard on Hoes nikkas like Future cried on three songs about Lori Harvey after she bushed him.

Drake wins simp of the century on Wax and never ever takes these hoes seriously behind the scenes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nikkas talking about females fans:russ:
Y’all can’t be this naive:mjlol:
Silly rabbits
It’s bytches stalking that penthouse right now looking to be the next honorary side chick
Ain’t no honor amongst these hoes:mjlol:
Got females promoting the same dumb shyt on here
Cant be bothered to be a wife
But a baby momma:ehh:
If hoes are the majority of your audience the sheas can ruin you with them. Now if this happened to someone like Lil Durk then no they can't "cancel" him because he is "the voice of the streets" but If you're poppin in the beauty shop instead of the barbershop then yes what the sheas think of you matter.

Not saying his career is over but son depends on hoes streaming his shyt.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
:mjlol:bytch A STRONG 6 AT BEST
WITHOUT THE MAKEUP & FILTERS

:devil:
:evil:
Women never gonna get over themselves with make up sadly. shyt it's poison, all those chemicals on your skin for nearly 24 hours every day for years on in. When pretty girls take it off they look substantially cuter but they be looking so damn tired to me too, like somebody bleached they skin up a lil bit too

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This isn’t shyt, most women like shyt like this and sometimes more

But I’m just now caught up to speed… so basically she bought a plan b pill and posted it online while in his house… that’s disrespectful.

So he just checking her. I think there’s genuine love still there but it’s disrespect. She should’ve just left, apologized, and waited until he wasn’t angry anymore

Ive had to call the cops on ex’s before just to keep me from putting my hands on them. It happens, relationship still continued

Women underestimate the value of a genuine apology when you fukk up. Its called accountability.

Don't ever expect these women to apologize :mjlol:

Ask any man that's been married for decades, he took more of the blame than he should have. That's just how it is. You aren't going to reason with a woman. Most of the time you just have to leave and come back when you cool off.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This guy stays in the news. I saw he dropped a project last week and Apple Music didn’t even put it on the front page with new releases. He gotta translate this into some type of revenue. Same for her
This could be marketing for both of them.