Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So I've been SUPER sick in bed since yesterday on my days off and I don't think ever I recall this much fukkery unfolding over social media at once. :whoo:

Feels like a new chapter every 4 hours from all kinds of directions.

Breh I just spent the entire day on the road and came in The Coli with a pile of fukkery on the desk like I was Peter Parker:blessed:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
E_7yBl1VQAo6bwe.jpg

No wonder he kicked her out. This nasty ass mac & cheese probably fukked his stomach up :mjlol:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
:francis: she knew what she was getting into, alot of these women know intrinsically who these men are but can't save them.. :manny:

this chick had a little spark coming up and chose to chase after dababy and was talking shyt about how he belonged to only her. Lol. Then she was dropping n bombs like she was black as well.

Homegirl could’ve literally chose anybody but him. She thought dababy was gonna change his ways just for her. :mjlol:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
E_7yBl1VQAo6bwe.jpg

No wonder he kicked her out. This nasty ass mac & cheese probably fukked his stomach up :mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff: goddammm major violation aint no self respecting black man eating that shyt.. unless got a white bih:mjpls:

but yo I know he was holding back tears eating that shyt:laff::laff::laff:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Red Pill nikkahs bout to feast this week
My algorithm filled with them boys usin this fukkery. You watch a few good videos on good advice on navigating life and these crazy women. Next thing your algorithm filled with manosphere shyt. I just want to watch from the brehs I subscribed. fukk YouTube

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Danii had to fight the urge to say “This nikka” instead of “This Man” because the Internet would have forgotten her initial point hahaha
That wouldn't happen. There's a lot of non Black people who get away with saying "nikka" just because they're half way associated with a Black Person.