Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yeah even her story he so called "bushed" her after being pregnant but he moved her in. Were he fukked up is having her live with him. Duke lives in NC not LA and she agreed to leave to stay with him.

If I were him I'd say Damn right I'm pipin' my other baby mother (notice she didn't say that she was his Baby mother) and occasional randoms You know what time it was it was either me or Nick Cannon and you know you was gonna be on rotation status with him so pick your poison.
Not all women are built to accept that reality and play their position. It's only a few I can think of. The "Just don't give me no STDs and keep me rich and taken care of" mentality.

0_Premiere-Of-Columbia-Pictures-Bad-Boys-For-Life-Arrivals.jpg

095c51a4-428e-4117-bb9f-bc66f699989d-GTY_1199563346.JPG

Fabolous-Emily-B-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

kia-proctor-5-things-cam-newtons-girlfriend-ftr.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
bytches always talk shyt AFTER you fuxk..

"YOU A Lame an tha ddikk WUZ TraSh"

bytch so what I fukked :umad:

Right? You think so little of me but was steady "lowering yourself to my level" and degraded yourself on a regular basis :mjlol:

It was just trash enough to get you pregnant though :lolbron:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not all women are built to accept that reality and play their position. It's only a few I can think of. The "Just don't give me no STDs and keep me rich and taken care of" mentality.

0_Premiere-Of-Columbia-Pictures-Bad-Boys-For-Life-Arrivals.jpg

095c51a4-428e-4117-bb9f-bc66f699989d-GTY_1199563346.JPG

Fabolous-Emily-B-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

kia-proctor-5-things-cam-newtons-girlfriend-ftr.jpg
Snoop did it right he wifed the chick he dealt with hin High school. Stayed away from white girls and didn't embrass his wife by seeding up randoms or ever dealing with talkative randoms other than Akademiks ex chick he's moved careful. Not trying to run through hoes with his wife like freak ass T.I.

Fabolous lucked out, he was gonna marry super ran through Tahiry, He dodged a bullet with that one.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
He took an L going raw into an obviously toxic woman.

These celebrities be rich as fukk but can't pay for IUDs or plan b :mjlol:
You think a bird ass hoe like her gonna take it?
Even got dudes in here talking bout some she won over a goddamn human life
:wow: The dysfunction in our communities

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I can see the dozens of videos being uploaded now. I just got a notification that a "tea" chanel already had this story. The women will use this to "drag" Black Men too.
They can try but anyone with two eyes can see all these women are dating and preferring a very specific type of black man. The same man we be telling them to choose better but they still do it anyway:mjlol: it’s very telling that all these women are trauma bonding with a chick that said yellow bones are better. They are straight up telling on themselves. It’s crazy to see

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really believe that bullshyt. They have more attitude and more transactional than the majority of ADOS women.

They have more attitude but are also way, way less confused about gender roles. You want them on some feminine shyt you’ve gotta be in your masculine provider and protector shyt, simple as that.

That may feel transactional to some, but it’s clear and sensible to me. It’s way more tiring trying to figure out which situations to be Ghost in vs. which ones you need to be all soft and deferential to her in.

Black women from the Church in the south are the same way.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They can try but anyone with two eyes can see all these women are dating and preferring a very specific type of black man. The same man we be telling them to choose better but they still do it anyway:mjlol: it’s very telling that all these women are trauma bonding with a chick that said yellow bones are better. They are straight up telling on themselves. It’s crazy to see

Yeah if the goofy ass sheas had any critical thinking they wouldn't use the same chick they "dragged" for calling herself a "yellowbone" just clown DaBaby who they liked until they didn't when he fukked with her over his darkskinned BM then dissed this chick to get back with the BM.