Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
This is true but it goes down more to laws and welfare than ethinicity how goofies who use terms like Matrix believe. Shorty is Dominican but born in the states with #Metoo, Affirmative Action and Child support tax credits.

I just got off the phone with an older cat crying that these hoes on Tinder don't want to have a beer with him they just want to smash and get the cash.

Dude is on vacation and assumes that 20 year olds want to come to his place and hang out and smash him. These hoes ain't the only ones confused about their roles.
Is it true these guy's be in their 50s and 60s thinking these Women love them when they go overseas?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Damn 7 page thread :mjlol:

Look broads be getting aggressive and flat out antagonizing you WANTING YOU TO PHYSICALLY HURT THEM SONTHEY CAN CALL THE COPS.

Look we don't know what went down but :pachaha: Some bytches need the cops called on em or hands put on em..or the other solution is you walk away from the situation...

A woman swallowing her pride and backing down rarely happens.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They’re people who think being a baby momma is some exalted status, no shorty you got nutted in after he did it to hella females and you gassed your spot. DaBaby ain’t too pressed on his kids, what’s you think this was gonna be?

And for her like many women to go after the priors like you something special, laughing at her ass I am.:mjlol:

Nah dababy type dudes say one thing in public but do another thing behind closed doors.
if she did not make that one song they would have been a celebrity couple

Superstar
Daps
She said she not about that 3 or 4 baby mama life

But shes the 3rd or 4th baby mama :dahell:

They got 2 very different tales. Idk who telling the truth but I wouldn't have my baby around drama n cops. Both lack maturity. Poor kid

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
She said she not about that 3 or 4 baby mama life

But shes the 3rd or 4th baby mama :dahell:

They got 2 very different tales. Idk who telling the truth but I wouldn't have my baby around drama n cops. Both lack maturity. Poor kid

These birds LOVE this dysfunctional shyt. Thats what dudes fail to realize. Then I see these captain save a bytch all in the comments capping for brownie points. Wash, rinse, repeat

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
It’s crazy that when he said she was never his girl…she responded by saying “masterpiece” ..she thought being in a video where he is calling her a bytch that sucks him off when he asks is a sign of commitment :russ:
Oh please daBaby is cap’n about the side chick shyt. He seem like a lame forreal