Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Damn he called her his “certified side bytch” :mjlol:

She knew what it was too :russ: she just hurt cause thought having his baby would up her position. Two sick people tho. Feel for the kid :francis:

Right

She did what lots of broads do without the subtlety

She pulled up and and tried to move herself in and claim a position and take away his options

She thought that a baby gave her immunity from a bushing :francis:

Everything would've been fine if she stayed in her space and accepted what he was willing to give in regards to time and attention

She needs to go home to her family for awhile :francis:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
She did what lots of broads do without the subtlety

She pulled up and and tried to move herself in and claim a position and take away his options

She thought that a baby gave her immunity from a bushing :francis:

Everything would've been fine if she stayed in her space and accepted what he was willing to give in regards to time and attention

She needs to go home to her family for awhile :francis:
Her career is gone now too

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
dababy used to have a huge female fan base, it feels like he’s went out his way to destroy that over the last year.

no idea what he was thinking bringing this on IG and continually going live

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is absolutely bad publicity for someone that’s on the downside of his popularity musically.

Theres no such thing as cancelling but you can definitely turn off your supporters over time and that’s exactly what Dababy is doing

You put all the antics with making terrible music, that most hip hop fans don’t care for and you have someone who won’t be star status for long
I was thinking he could be the next Luda or Nelly but looks like we have a Petey Pablo on our hands. :francis:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
No, im not saying anything about what i would do, im not sure why u put this on me. Im literally only saying that there is no universe where he can kick her out and keep his child :gucci:.

How would he even do that? Rip a child from the mothers arms?:mindblown:

So either he keeps his cool and lets them both stay, or they both go.

Anyone saying that kicking her out and keeping the child was even an option is delusional :skip:
They’re people who think being a baby momma is some exalted status, no shorty you got nutted in after he did it to hella females and you gassed your spot. DaBaby ain’t too pressed on his kids, what’s you think this was gonna be?

And for her like many women to go after the priors like you something special, laughing at her ass I am.:mjlol:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Gotta be HOH sometimes, even if it’s ya baby mama…

I kicked my BM out for shutting my oldest sons laptop while he was using it…. Yeah the volume was too loud while she was trying to sleep and asked repeatedly to lower it so she could rest for work in the am, but….

damn! I was on some other shyt back then!

:francis: