Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They’re people who think being a baby momma is some exalted status, no shorty you got nutted in after he did it to hella females and you gassed your spot. DaBaby ain’t too pressed on his kids, what’s you think this was gonna be?

And for her like many women to go after the priors like you something special, laughing at her ass I am.:mjlol:
I mean these bytches know a nikka like Da Baby ain't finna settle down. He just got famous and rich, and getting all the p*ssy in the world thrown at him. What rich rapper who is under 35 has a wife and live a faithful lifestyle? Like bytch you know you one of many and you knew what the inevitable was. You was gonna be a baby mama and get your funky 10 stacks a months or so to raise that baby mainly alone. Ya'll can feel sorry for these hoes if you want to but not me, oh hell nah.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I was thinking he could be the next Luda or Nelly but looks like we have a Petey Pablo on our hands. :francis:
He was trending towards a Luda career but he’s just not talented enough musically to keep it interesting and fresh and you mix that with a truly terrible ear for beats you got someone that just had a one album run

And other than what @ISO correctly pointed out as a song with a huge label push ( Rockstar) what is the last Dababy record that made any noise?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He was trending towards a Luda career but he’s just not talented enough musically to keep it interesting and fresh and you mix that with a truly terrible ear for beats you got someone that just had a one album run

And other than what @ISO correctly pointed out as a song with a huge label push ( Rockstar) what is the last Dababy record that made any noise?
Luda was a pretty one dimensional cat (didn't talk about slinging and shyt he didn't do) but managed to make like ten albums talking about smashing hoes but Splash Waterfalls sounds different than Number one Spot.

Lyrics still matter.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Luda was a pretty one dimensional cat (didn't talk about slinging and shyt he didn't do) but managed to make like ten albums talking about smashing hoes but Splash Waterfalls sounds different than Number one Spot.

Lyrics still matter.
Lyrics don’t matter

Luda was able to consistently make hits for a long time and he killed all his features

Dababy had a one album run where he had a bunch of hits and nothing since

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I mean these bytches know a nikka like Da Baby ain't finna settle down. He just got famour and rich, and getting all the p*ssy in the world thrown at him. What rich rapper who is under 35 has a wife and live a faithful lifestyle? Like bytch you know you one of many and you knew what the inevitable was. You was gonna be a baby mama and get your funky 10 stacks a months or so to raise that baby mainly alone. Ya'll can feel sorry for these hoes if you want to but not me, oh hell nah.

yeah even her story he so called "bushed" her after being pregnant but he moved her in. Were he fukked up is having her live with him. Duke lives in NC not LA and she agreed to leave to stay with him.

If I were him I'd say Damn right I'm pipin' my other baby mother (notice she didn't say that she was his Baby mother) and occasional randoms You know what time it was it was either me or Nick Cannon and you know you was gonna be on rotation status with him so pick your poison.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He took an L going raw into an obviously toxic woman.

These celebrities be rich as fukk but can't pay for IUDs or plan b :mjlol: