Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They have more attitude but are also way, way less confused about gender roles. You want them on some feminine shyt you’ve gotta be in your masculine provider and protector shyt, simple as that.

That may feel transactional to some, but it’s clear and sensible to me. It’s way more tiring trying to figure out which situations to be Ghost in vs. which ones you need to be all soft and deferential to her in.

Black women from the Church in the south are the same way.

This is true but it goes down more to laws and welfare than ethinicity how goofies who use terms like Matrix believe. Shorty is Dominican but born in the states with #Metoo, Affirmative Action and Child support tax credits.

I just got off the phone with an older cat crying that these hoes on Tinder don't want to have a beer with him they just want to smash and get the cash.

Dude is on vacation and assumes that 20 year olds want to come to his place and hang out and smash him. These hoes ain't the only ones confused about their roles.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I think most women would lose it a little bit after being kicked out with their 3 month baby…especially over a damn plan b pill aka the old “I’m too scared to break up with you so let me come up with some BS”.

Some Men truly ain’t shyt.
Damn so that's why he went on live? :dahell:Reminds me of my bro and his girl :francis: embarrassing each on very other week on Facebook only to get back together :martin:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
This is what birds get when they fukk with hood nikkas, and this is what hood nikkas get when they fukk with birds. :yeshrug: We’ve seen this scenario play out like this too many times.

Examples like this are needed to show people what NOT to do. It sucks that kids that are the result of these toxic relationships are the ones caught in the middle.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Not all women are built to accept that reality and play their position. It's only a few I can think of. The "Just don't give me no STDs and keep me rich and taken care of" mentality.

0_Premiere-Of-Columbia-Pictures-Bad-Boys-For-Life-Arrivals.jpg

095c51a4-428e-4117-bb9f-bc66f699989d-GTY_1199563346.JPG

Fabolous-Emily-B-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

kia-proctor-5-things-cam-newtons-girlfriend-ftr.jpg

Cam wife was a stripper, Emily B is a battered woman who has no other options to maintain the lifestyle. And Tiny was already rich and successful on her own before Tip. She supposedly engage in debauchery with him and these random hoes as well lol

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Gotta be HOH sometimes, even if it’s ya baby mama…

I kicked my BM out for shutting my oldest sons laptop while he was using it…. Yeah the volume was too loud while she was trying to sleep and asked repeatedly to lower it so she could rest for work in the am, but….

damn! I was on some other shyt back then!

:francis:
:russ:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
I think her soul left when he called her his side bytch :mjcry:

Too much fukkery concerning DaBaby... then again i first heard of him when cats pulled up to his video wanting him to check in and he waw like nah :ehh:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Not all women are built to accept that reality and play their position. It's only a few I can think of. The "Just don't give me no STDs and keep me rich and taken care of" mentality.

0_Premiere-Of-Columbia-Pictures-Bad-Boys-For-Life-Arrivals.jpg

095c51a4-428e-4117-bb9f-bc66f699989d-GTY_1199563346.JPG

Fabolous-Emily-B-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

kia-proctor-5-things-cam-newtons-girlfriend-ftr.jpg
This don’t even apply to her because she not even his main chick :francis:. She talked all that stuff about his baby mom and how he wanna yellabone just to join the roster of babymommas. She pulled a masika. Make no mistake this wasn’t an accident, she either thought this would guarantee her a check or further a career. His career is on the decline. So I hope it was worth it when she has to actually work again. Poor baby.