Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
this isnt some random broke broad dealing with a regular 9-5 dude. They have money and resources. She wasn't going to be out on the street literally. In this case, yes, putting an unruly woman out of your house is an option so that you as a man avoid escalation with her. Are yall even thinking with any sense of logic?
He actually told her to go get a room at a 5 star hotel. I mean ain't like she woulda been at the Motel 6 or some shyt.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Procreate with dudes who call themselves 'Da Baby' and that will kick you and your 3 month old baby out on the streets brehettes

:snoop:

I feel sorry for da baby though (the real one not the grown one)

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
Lets salute da baby for putting her in her place
Hoh to the extreme with that certified side piece she knew what she was getting herself into no mercy on that cum dump

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
By being a heartless b*stard... but its possible if thats the man that DaBaby wants to be. But its doable.

But no matter how heartless or evil he is, he CANNOT kick her out and keep the child. Thats not even an option regardless of morality. He tries that hes going to jail. Cuz she dont seem like the type to let him have the kid and keep it pushing.

My only point was that anyone saying, "damn, he could have at least kept the kid:damn:" isnt being honest with himself/herself.

If he wanted his kid to stay, then shes staying. Aint no 2 ways about that.

This is all i saw earlier
My bad took you out of context

I digress

Fred

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
What scheme?
Read the baby post. "Multiple threats of setting up an internet scheme to not letting "ME" go"... seems like she was finessing folks. He didn't want no part of it. Thus he called her a crash dummy as someone else must've got in her ear about doing what she was trying to do.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Read the baby post. "Multiple threats of setting up an internet scheme to not letting "ME" go"... seems like she was finessing folks. He didn't want no part of it. Thus he called her a crash dummy as someone else must've got in her ear about doing what she was trying to do.
It was clear when he went "live" this morning on IG she was there with some kind of plan. She kept saying "don't film me" and she kept trying to provoke him into a reaction. He kept telling her to leave and he said something like "do you need a jet somewhere, i can set it up...lets run up some Ms" . Some of these dudes not understanding what was going on.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
DA BABY LOOKIN KINDA SUSPECT HERE

SHAME I GAINED RESPECT FOR HIM AFTER THE LBGTQ ISH, BUT THIS AINT IT

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I know they say no publicly is bad publicly but calling your ex and mother of your 3 month old a certified side chick isn't a good look. He still fighting the lbgt now here come the feminist
This is absolutely bad publicity for someone that’s on the downside of his popularity musically.

Theres no such thing as cancelling but you can definitely turn off your supporters over time and that’s exactly what Dababy is doing

You put all the antics with making terrible music, that most hip hop fans don’t care for and you have someone who won’t be star status for long