Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No, im not saying anything about what i would do, im not sure why u put this on me. Im literally only saying that there is no universe where he can kick her out and keep his child :gucci:.

How would he even do that? Rip a child from the mothers arms?:mindblown:

So either he keeps his cool and lets them both stay, or they both go.

Anyone saying that kicking her out and keeping the child was even an option is delusional :skip:

So kicking her and the child is option

:mjtf:

Wtf is wrong with u dudes

Fred

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If you think you have to protect yourself, record all day but you don't have to post shyt online. I don't know why people on here cannot grasp this simple concept. When he posted it online, it comes across like he is doing it for views, to gain more followers, etc.
He is a public figure. He posted it online and got out ahead of it. Now the biggest complaint people have is that he posted it online. That's a much easier situation for him to deal with than a bunch of he said she said. This was the best thing for him to do. Record, get out in front of it, have some type of control on the narrative of it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fred

For him clearly it was :dwillhuh:

Its... its what this entire thread is about:dwillhuh:

Im confused. Yall have confused me. I dont even know what we talking about anymore

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I know they say no publicly is bad publicly but calling your ex and mother of your 3 month old a certified side chick isn't a good look. He still fighting the lbgt now here come the feminist
On the coli, everything is considered a publicity stunt. A rapper can get killed and it'd be some nikkas like "he got killed on purpose because his album about to drop, dead rappers get better promo"

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yeah and that’s the problem with how some of y’all look at babies, yikes- he’ll def bounce back and while he’s a trash dude, these patterns and people referring to entire children as “lotto tickets” is some weird ass shyt. Bruh.
THIS. It’s not a contract, it’s a whole human being that you’re responsible for.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Fred
this isnt some random broke broad dealing with a regular 9-5 dude. They have money and resources. She wasn't going to be out on the street literally. In this case, yes, putting an unruly woman out of your house is an option so that you as a man avoid escalation with her. Are yall even thinking with any sense of logic?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro im just reading what you said
Dont try to switch it up

How can you kick a 3 month old out

Fred

By being a heartless b*stard... but its possible if thats the man that DaBaby wants to be. But its doable.

But no matter how heartless or evil he is, he CANNOT kick her out and keep the child. Thats not even an option regardless of morality. He tries that hes going to jail. Cuz she dont seem like the type to let him have the kid and keep it pushing.

My only point was that anyone saying, "damn, he could have at least kept the kid:damn:" isnt being honest with himself/herself.

If he wanted his kid to stay, then shes staying. Aint no 2 ways about that.