Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
why are ya'll acting like you didn't see what DaBaby said... he kicked her out cause she was doing a scheme online. He didn't want to be part of it.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
In what universe can he kick her out and keep the child?

Its either they both stay or they both go.
Lol just leave for the night the fukk . Are you saying you would kick your 3 month old out in the middle of the night :scust:

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
I think most women would lose it a little bit after being kicked out with their 3 month baby…especially over a damn plan b pill aka the old “I’m too scared to break up with you so let me come up with some BS”.

Some Men truly ain’t shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah and that’s the problem with how some of y’all look at babies, yikes- he’ll def bounce back and while he’s a trash dude, these patterns and people referring to entire children as “lotto tickets” is some weird ass shyt. Bruh.

That's how it be... She chose wrong and he chose wrong. Who at fault ?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol just leave for the night the fukk . Are you saying you would kick your 3 month old out in the middle of the night :scust:

No, im not saying anything about what i would do, im not sure why u put this on me. Im literally only saying that there is no universe where he can kick her out and keep his child :gucci:.

How would he even do that? Rip a child from the mothers arms?:mindblown:

So either he keeps his cool and lets them both stay, or they both go.

Anyone saying that kicking her out and keeping the child was even an option is delusional :skip:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
It was all good when they was on wildin out :mjlol:

Hitman holla probably punching the air right now cause he tried to holla at her. Meanwhile baby is like I'm gonna be the only baby in this house. Dani you need to go and take it easy. These hoes don't realize nikkas like dababy wanna fukk you for your genetics get pretty babies then kick you to the curb
Tell me you are a Woman for making this statement? :snoop: