Da Brat And Judy Dupart Select White Sperm Donor For IVF

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Thing is though, most kids won’t end up looking particularly ugly later in life with proper training and nutrition, doesn’t matter how good the father looks, if she doesn’t raise the kids properly and ends up letting them blow themselves up they’ll be ugly anyway
:mjlol:

The hell type of training treats ugly? :dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yes, white women fetishize mixed kids. i went into one of those unregulated FB groups after that article about black sperm dropped last year, a lot of them rationalize that they date black men so they want a baby that would look like the men they date in case they get married down the line :heh:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
yes, white women fetishize mixed kids. i went into one of those unregulated FB groups after that article about black sperm dropped last year, a lot of them rationalize that they date black men so they want a baby that would look like the men they date in case they get married down the line :heh:
this is all facts so many white girls I went to school with wanted a mixed breed guy BAD, J. Cole or Drake types.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
That actually makes sense. I always thought it was weird when white women have both biracial and white children. To me, once you make a choice you gotta just ride that out.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I used to be a sperm donor years ago. I donated for years and even after I reached their inventory load, they would keep letting me donate because they said my sperm was great quality, because I'm black, and the fact I made good money (not 6 figures like the coli but good money), had a good career, came from a good background, etc. Well they finally forced me to "retire," but some of the employees informed me about a "underground" site for donations "off the records" and more money. Long story short, I got somewhat involved, but never donated. A lot of lesbian couples and single, straight women were hitting me up.

Now I'm CEO of #uglygang but if I can have these women trying to get my sperm, just imagine a handsome breh. :francis:
how much did you get paid? Now I'm curious?