Da Brat And Judy Dupart Select White Sperm Donor For IVF

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lesbian relationships have the highest rates of domestic violence so most likely they will be divorcing soon. 🤔
Add in both are situational lesibians with the "submissive" being the one with the most kids and the most money the You ain't my momma argument is comming soon.

Dupart is paying all the bills and at some point that's gonna get tiresome for her.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Add in both are situational lesibians with the "submissive" being the one with the most kids and the most money the You ain't my momma argument is comming soon.

Dupart is paying all the bills and at some point that's gonna get tiresome for her.
She got more $ than Brat?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How much money do you think Da Brat has bytch is 48 her last hit was Funkedified in 94.

Judy blew up with her weave business and she bought Da Brat a Bentley.

I don't post "tea" from babble blogs but I glance at them from time to time.
I don't know shyt about that chick. I thought Brat would have a lil paper from being on radio and them reality shows she was on before she met the chick.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I see you nikkas still like to whine needlessly with this problack shyt. She clearly said there was 1 BM out of 300, and he looked like

JiminyCricket-OPC-WD-000221.jpg

I can even imagine what he looks like, cause a lot of weirdo ass incels look like that. And no, they're not gonna let some random dude fukk raw just to appease you Umar Johnson ass nikkas.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
reading the article, I just kept thinking how unnatural the whole thing was
dykes
sperm shopping
eugenics
self hate
It’s ironic too because they want children naturally but want a relationship with each other, it just sounds so stupid to me, the fact you even want a child means deep down you know you need a man but you just are a slave to your own depravity.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I see you nikkas still like to whine needlessly with this problack shyt. She clearly said there was 1 BM out of 300, and he looked like

JiminyCricket-OPC-WD-000221.jpg

I can even imagine what he looks like, cause a lot of weirdo ass incels look like that. And no, they're not gonna let some random dude fukk raw just to appease you Umar Johnson ass nikkas.
Thing is though, most kids won’t end up looking particularly ugly later in life with proper training and nutrition, doesn’t matter how good the father looks, if she doesn’t raise the kids properly and ends up letting them blow themselves up they’ll be ugly anyway

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
They're adults, let them live their lives, but honestly, choosing to have a kid with a non-Black person even if you're a man or woman, from Harlem or not, shyt's just mental illness...I can't vibe with a white broad or a latina like I can with a BW, how could I start a family with them?

Sidenote: If Da Brat can get nutted in, I'm sure a lot of the wanton fags that run amok here can be too :dame: