Da Brat And Judy Dupart Select White Sperm Donor For IVF

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
That actually kinda makes sense. I always thought it was weird when white women have bother biracial and white children. To me, once you make a choice you gotta just ride that out.
I saw some heifer at the supermarket like that, white lady with a biracial kid and a white kid around the same age (now one could've been friends with the other, cousin, etc) but it looked like both were hers. lol Whatever happened she allowed either a black and white dude to seed her up quickly.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I mean at least she's using her own eggs to create a halfbreed. Mike Jack couldn't even do that:mjgrin::troll:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
:mjlol:

The hell type of training treats ugly? :dead:
Eating right and working out decreases the amount of fat on your face and lends itself to proper jaw structure and also keeps you looking youthful as you age. Even if you look hard in the face to a degree, low stress and a good regimen will still have you looking attractive. But my point was more so you can choose an attractive man to have a baby but if the kid grows up on the couch eating twinkies they’ll still be looking messed up.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Eating right and working out decreases the amount of fat on your face and lends itself to proper jaw structure and also keeps you looking youthful as you age. Even if you look hard in the face to a degree, low stress and a good regimen will still have you looking attractive. But my point was more so you can choose an attractive man to have a baby but if the kid grows up on the couch eating twinkies they’ll still be looking messed up.
You act like there aren't ugly ass in shape people. Working out is not plastic surgery. :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think this is a grey area and it depends on the location...
It depends on if the mother becomes a burden of the state. She files for welfare and the system demands that she provide a father (whether hes the actual father or not.

I dont know if they cab demabd clinic records but if you try to be the sperminator and do it unregulated theyre defenitely coming after you

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I find it extremely hard to believe there was only one black option out of 300 samples. Ok maybe not 100. Not 50. Not 20. But my nikka just 1? I had a friend in college who did that shyt to pay a phone bill :russ:
Naw there were other factors but the main factors were height and looks.

But really they wanted the hair

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Water sleep and lack of stress plays a big role in this

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
like working out, would you rather be in shape (adonis) and being ugly or "cute" facially and weigh as much as an AMG racing engine block
This is a fake alternative.

You can't be facially handsome gang while being fat. Being fat deform your face and your bone.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
like working out, would you rather be in shape (adonis) and being ugly or "cute" facially and weigh as much as an AMG racing engine block
breh, being out of shape makes everyone look worse, but being in shape doesn't move you away from ugly gang. jonathan majors was still ugly despite being swole...:yeshrug:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
69bd8d87-1c94-44c1-9360-0feeaa167c78_text.gif
:mjlol: