Da Brat And Judy Dupart Select White Sperm Donor For IVF

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Poor kid.

The identity issues he will be facing...

:francis:

I hope he met some good people in his life, especially when he willl be growing up
immediate family fukked up.

Biological Mom is called BBL Judy yo you should see her ass I know she has problems cleaning it.

had a Man and bushed him when her colorful wig line blew up.

She has kids and wanted one "with" Brat couldn't risk pregnancy due to high blood pressure and imagine trying to naturally inseminate folding all those yams back.

Da Brat's sister is Lisa Raye 'nuff said.

Kid is gonna need a circle of prayer.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
The amount that take dikk on the low is staggering. I’d wager less than 10% of lesbians are actual lesbians. The

:francis: get with a lesbians' that's been in straight relationship for the majority of her life brehs.

I fukked thus chick years ago who is now lesbian. She was giving crazy head and p*ssy was crazy.

But she just overall confused about everything. Graduated from college with honors and was an IT professional that did photography on the side.

Now she a barber. She just be bouncing around from one thing to the next. I'm sure most of these lesbians just confused as fukk

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
immediate family fukked up.

Biological Mom is called BBL Judy yo you should see her ass I know she has problems cleaning it.

had a Man and bushed him when her colorful wig line blew up.

She has kids and wanted one "with" Brat couldn't risk pregnancy due to high blood pressure and imagine trying to naturally inseminate folding all those yams back.

Da Brat's sister is Lisa Raye 'nuff said.

Kid is gonna need a circle of prayer.
:damn: