Da Brat And Judy Dupart Select White Sperm Donor For IVF

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I see you nikkas still like to whine needlessly with this problack shyt. She clearly said there was 1 BM out of 300, and he looked like

JiminyCricket-OPC-WD-000221.jpg

I can even imagine what he looks like, cause a lot of weirdo ass incels look like that. And no, they're not gonna let some random dude fukk raw just to appease you Umar Johnson ass nikkas.
nobody is fukking.

And what does this cac look like? We seen the picture of the cac with 600 kids in europe homie looks like the Caveman from the Geico commericials.

But even that doesn't really matter everyone knows there's no such thing as a Pro Black Black woman. The issue is she's an IVF Influencer they made this a storyline for their show blasted this on the babble blogs and "partnered" with an IVF clinc to "raise awareness" for something everyone knows about.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I see you nikkas still like to whine needlessly with this problack shyt. She clearly said there was 1 BM out of 300, and he looked like

JiminyCricket-OPC-WD-000221.jpg

I can even imagine what he looks like, cause a lot of weirdo ass incels look like that. And no, they're not gonna let some random dude fukk raw just to appease you Umar Johnson ass nikkas.
nobody is fukking.

And what does this cac look like? We seen the picture of the cac with 600 kids in europe homie looks like the Caveman from the Geico commericials.

But even that doesn't really matter everyone knows there's no such thing as a Pro Black Black woman. The issue is she's an IVF Influencer they made this a storyline for their show blasted this on the babble blogs and "partnered" with an IVF clinc to "raise awareness" for something everyone knows about.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Thing is though, most kids won’t end up looking particularly ugly later in life with proper training and nutrition, doesn’t matter how good the father looks, if she doesn’t raise the kids properly and ends up letting them blow themselves up they’ll be ugly anyway
Both of the broads in this situation are fat, any bytch will tell nothing makes you uglygang more than being overweight.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:unimpressed:

first of all they should of never gave folk at bossip the internet and deport them back to whatever country they came from yea I said it.

second of all dikes and a half breed kid that kids gonna have a confused life.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I don't know maybe she was going to have the baby first.
“Because we didn’t have a lot to choose from, he definitely wasn’t Black. But I think we did a great job with picking. He’s handsome, he’s tall and I think he’s going to look beautiful with my wife’s egg.”
That was a quote from Da Brat.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That was a quote from Da Brat.
Ok then it's super wierd so random cac's sperm with the wife's egg in Da Brat's vagina. I guess I get the thinking it's the wife's egg implanted in Brat's ass so that it's kinda sorta both their babies but legally it kinda isn't because a couple of 'Ye's kids were born by surrogate and they're not the birth mother's babies because it's Kim's eggs and Ÿe's sperm.

If and when they break up it's gonna be an epic court battle. Judy will definitely try to get out of paying child support and the argument will be that Da Brat is not the mother.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
:russ: No surprise.

To put things in perspective for coli militants: I’ve never seen a Dupart who wasn’t light skinned. So don’t place blame on her, blame her ancestors.