shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
That's why you fukk that bih in the shower
full

Apparently, OP attached it to a Bowflex 1000 work out machine.

Breh, I might have fukked up my Uber rating. I just burst out laughing at this shyt in a quiet ass car. :russ::russ:

Does it fit in the dishwasher?

shyt :Freeman2:

giphy.gif

not to derail the thread, but the only thing better than this is to get a girl with no legs and a girl with no arms and let them go WILD on you brehs.

dead2.gif

Where would u hide that piece of ass???

I live alone in a one bedroom apartment, I would still be paranoid on where to store it

OP about to get creative... be at Levin Furniture trying not to tell the salesperson whats it for

44516_main

Only an matter of time till plastic vulvies have warm vibrate and pulsating grip settings :takedat:

They will, its too close to Valentines Day for them not to make it :mjgrin:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
In all seriousness, props to OP, you know how this would (go down) on The Coli, and it always does whenever sex toy topics come up. I'm willing to bet its a handful of brehs on here that have those ass units, they just ain't coming forward about it. Sex doll market will explode once AI gets implemented in them, whole dating and relationship society will change. Have fun and be safe!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Wow guy if you had known Brazillian Jiujitsu you could be fukking that plus the whole body.
fukk does being skilled in an arm lock have to do with any if this shyt?

And to be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if OP was a BJJ practitioner since y'all fight these all day...

16CENUCNTRYBBXLXXFSB_is

After a day of training, he'd probably get home and sit his plastic p*ssy on the couch talking about,

"Whew, babe, you should have seen me. I whooped a nikka ass today."

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all seriousness, props to OP, you know how this would (go down) on The Coli, and it always does whenever sex toy topics come up. I'm willing to bet its a handful of brehs on here that have those ass units, they just ain't coming forward about it. Sex doll market will explode once AI gets implemented in them, whole dating and relationship society will change. Have fun and be safe!
I doubt it would blow up, where would u store that big ass doll in your house/apartment

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Wow..that looks great. I am gonna have to cop 5 in all races (black, pawg, paag, mexican, Middle eastern). And I might cop two extra more so I can basically have p*ssy 24/7. I can even rotate them monthly so it doesn't get boring. Latina can be Monday for January but she moves on to Sunday in February.

The pros you listed are so real, the only bad con would be too clean it every time. I don't have my own laundry machine in the house and I might look silly carrying the ass infront of others in the public laundry room. I will try to find some bag where I can hide it or maybe I should stop caring what others think.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I doubt it would blow up, where would u store that big ass doll in your house/apartment

Where would one hide this , if one were thinking of copping?

edit- also, where would one cop?

Brehs :usure:, these full size dolls go from anywhere from $2K to $6K, you'd be naive to think that the people that buy them wouldn't fork out a little bit more cash to get one that moves and talks. The way society and the dating arena is, give it 5-10 years these will be an option. Not to drag millennials into it, however they don't want relationships or kids as it is.....

This was last year......

Same companies that sell the dolls, sell storage cases for them. A quick google search.........

Sex Doll Storage Couch (Multiple Designs) - SexySexDoll™

@Yoda

Amazon, they sell everything.

This was a robot made by Honda back in 2014, if they can make this........

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This nikka's journal entries would be :mjlol:

August 17, 2018

"...It was a heavy rain pattering against the windows of my apartment; no matter how much I tried to drown out the sound of it, I could hear it.

Pat...pat...pat...pat.

I almost lost it. I've abandoned everyone who ever loved me; former human friends stopped reaching out months ago - yet, there was the outside world, disguised as rain, almost knocking at my window as if to call me back to society.

I WILL NOT GO!!!

I've had my ups and downs but I no longer need them; they are snakes; thieves; soul suckers trying to take away my precious.

My precious...

But they don't know. She is the only one who loves me.

December 31, 2018

I have no matches!

I just want to destroy and burn it but I HAVE NO MATCHES!

Those fukking humans have done something to her! I just know it! It's color fading as if she were just some plastic action figure from yesteryear. A piece of her love hole has been rubbed into absolute disintegration and my sessions are spoiled as it has now exposed a "Made in Taiwan" branding.

I can't make love to her without her - MY PRECIOUS - constantly screaming and reminding me she is Taiwanese! I tell it to be silent but I've lost control!

I hear the fire works of those humans outside as I climax and in the afterglow I'm forever tortured by that concept those humans call "post nut clarity."

They've somehow brainwashed me into having thoughts that she's nothing more than a 3D printed Mattel Barbie doll hip piece.

I sit there and as I hear those fireworks, I'm here just disgustingly cleaning her out with multiple toothbrushes of former humans I used to have contact with.

When I find a match...tonight...we will burn forever.

Eternally.

AllEyez Wide Shut

:picard:
Demonic shyt, friend.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: