Cyberskin >>>>> Real p*ssy !!!!

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
Breh gonna come home, all primed at the door and meet this nikka
full
Wearing that thang out like "Damn Breh, you home Early'n'shyt. Excuse yourself for 5 minutes, we got business."
tenor.gif

Got deflated Tommy Pickles out here blowing that lower back out

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I remember seeing these years ago when I was living in Asia. I mean they were HUGE when they came out in Japan and Taiwan

AABYW-20160126-B01AST7UAK02.jpg

There is a lot of social pressure, expectations, and isolation in Asia unfortunately that feeds this. I remember feeling kind of racist thinking "for all our problems, at least our brehs haven't gone so low to stop even trying to get p*ssy and started playing with dolls".

I spoke too soon :francis:

We are a big human family I guess:mjlol:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
this is the most mind blowing shyt like, you're not even concerned about anybody finding that shyt!? :mindblown:

how lonely and weird are you to where you don't even have to worry about the embarrassment of being caught with that thing

some very interesting dudes on here man...very interesting.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
this is the most mind blowing shyt like, you're not even concerned about anybody finding that shyt!? :mindblown:

how lonely and weird are you to where you don't even have to worry about the embarrassment of being caught with that thing

some very interesting dudes on here man...very interesting.

That would actually mean I give a fukk what others think, which I don't. People will not control or dictate what I say, feel or do, ever.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
That would actually mean I give a fukk what others think, which I don't. People will not control or dictate what I say, feel or do, ever.

so if a chick, your homeboy, or a family member found that shyt you'd just :manny:

either you're lying or the loneliest muthafukka on this forum. :camby: