Cyberskin >>>>> Real p*ssy !!!!

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
For everyone talking about cleaning it, there's a hole on the bottom where everything drops out of

gwloys0.gif

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
This nikka's journal entries would be :mjlol:

August 17, 2018

"...It was a heavy rain pattering against the windows of my apartment; no matter how much I tried to drown out the sound of it, I could hear it.

Pat...pat...pat...pat.

I almost lost it. I've abandoned everyone who ever loved me; former human friends stopped reaching out months ago - yet, there was the outside world, disguised as rain, almost knocking at my window as if to call me back to society.

I WILL NOT GO!!!

I've had my ups and downs but I no longer need them; they are snakes; thieves; soul suckers trying to take away my precious.

My precious...

But they don't know. She is the only one who loves me.

December 31, 2018

I have no matches!

I just want to destroy and burn it but I HAVE NO MATCHES!

Those fukking humans have done something to her! I just know it! It's color fading as if she were just some plastic action figure from yesteryear. A piece of her love hole has been rubbed into absolute disintegration and my sessions are spoiled as it has now exposed a "Made in Taiwan" branding.

I can't make love to her without her - MY PRECIOUS - constantly screaming and reminding me she is Taiwanese! I tell it to be silent but I've lost control!

I hear the fire works of those humans outside as I climax and in the afterglow I'm forever tortured by that concept those humans call "post nut clarity."

They've somehow brainwashed me into having thoughts that she's nothing more than a 3D printed Mattel Barbie doll hip piece.

I sit there and as I hear those fireworks, I'm here just disgustingly cleaning her out with multiple toothbrushes of former humans I used to have contact with.

When I find a match...tonight...we will burn forever.

Eternally.

AllEyez Wide Shut

:picard:
Demonic shyt, friend.

Had to bookmark this shyt :mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
cyber skin will never be better than real vagina for the simple fact that the shyt cant grip ya penis when you shout out "SQUUEZE MEEE!"

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Brehs :usure:, these full size dolls go from anywhere from $2K to $6K, you'd be naive to think that the people that buy them wouldn't fork out a little bit more cash to get one that moves and talks. The way society and the dating arena is, give it 5-10 years these will be an option. Not to drag millennials into it, however they don't want relationships or kids as it is.....

This was last year......

Same companies that sell the dolls, sell storage cases for them. A quick google search.........

Sex Doll Storage Couch (Multiple Designs) - SexySexDoll™

@Yoda

Amazon, they sell everything.

This was a robot made by Honda back in 2014, if they can make this........

:dead:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Nia's need to holla at that youngsta who took that plastic p*ssy underneath his grandma house like a straight G.
:blessed:

*How the full did he get his hands on one in the first damn place
:mjlol:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Where would u hide that piece of ass???

I live alone in a one bedroom apartment, I would still be paranoid on where to store it

Deadass

I ‘ll be too nervous to keep it at the crib

I die or something

the cops come in and find a piece of ass in a safe with a note reading

(Please don’t judge me :sadcam:)